stNNES IV: Fiddling with the clock...

I'm still unsure as to miliatary support, otherwise stats are coming along nicely. Should be up tomorrow.

das said:
Yeah, right. Especially the part about the Polish uprisings, and the bit when the Germans failed to bomb Madrid and Toulouse, and that time when the German fleet was forced to pull back from the British despite technologic superiority, and when only three of the many bombs that were supposed to hit French forces AT ALL, and only one of those in France, was succesfully dropped. :p

Either way, that's hardly related to this thread

lol, sounds more like an advertisement then a rebuttle :)

I want to play!

I don't think you should have military support, as I seem to recall it to be very annoying. But that's up to you.

@Northking; I agree with Das- military support is only an annoying, unwanted addition to your work load of updateing. sure it would mean more strategy. but is it worth it for a rule that players will hate, and will only give you more to work on per update? my personal opinion is no; but since I'm not you I cant, and wont presume to make such a choice in your name.

Take away military support with a constant income system, and you invite all hell to break loose. Never ending increases are no fun... But now that I consider it, I suppose manpower does the job nicely...

Like I said, I'll think on it.

On another, happier note:

IT'S THE WEEKEND! GOD AM I HAPPY!

;)

Well, I'm in a dilemma. If I scrap military support, then people's armies will grow waaaaay too fast unless I seriously limit income.

What do people think? Or is anyone still even noticing this thread?

Hmm.....your decision big guy.

I quit. if the NES is goingf to be these huge waits, then thier is no particule rreason to stay in it, if ever promised update will be a let down, as we wait 1, 2, 3 days, and eventually a week or more for updates.

Eh, if people would reply to my questions of what they preferred, or even just responded to let me know it was more interesting, then I might be more motivated...

I'm pretty okay with every really.

Yeah, but that's not really effective.

EDIT: I also find it amusing that people are quitting due to the slowness of updates before it even began.

North King said:
Yeah, but that's not really effective.

EDIT: I also find it amusing that people are quitting due to the slowness of updates before it even began.

How is it not effective? If you have 1,000,000 people, say that your military can only be 10-20% (depending on government?) of your total population.

That still isn't much of a limit, considering I was going for realistic population sizes. Grah. I think I know how. *think*, mind you. How about determining how much military you can support by surplus food production?

I'd also like to announce THAT I HATE STATS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!

I wont quit, this is the most promsing one in long time!

So anyone have an idea suggestion vote on the military support issue?

More to the point, anyone feel unbiased enough to help out on stats?

If I had more time I could've helped you, but I don't atm...

I think the support cost shoulden't differ between the units when it's the training/experience that is the difference, they got it but they don't need to be paid to keep it.

Nope!

Top Bottom