Playstation 3 (PS3) Gamertag List

I look forward to seeing you on XBL then :)

BTW, 360's have a 3 year warranty now for the only problem your new console is likely to get if it is still working after 2 years(RROD)

I got it, its in good condition and everything is perfect.

I'm pretty amazed with the console, the fact that it acts are a receiver for my TV is invaluable. It even supports divx/xvid.

Now I can watch all my films/shows on my living room TV.

The only problem is that the wireless adaptor is terrible: you'd think for £60 bloody [$120] they would make it have a better antenna for decent reception. Sometimes the movies stutter and pause for buffering because of connection fluctuations.

I've downloaded civrev and will try it very soon, its jsut that im not the only one watching this movie.

ps. for Brits especially I would definitely reccomend: http://www.jasper1675.com/

I send my payment of £25, and in a very VERY short time received the code by e-mail [I trusted the page because it was an advertisement on google]. The code works!

The saving for UK customers is incredible, 61.5% savings on the monthly subscription and 42.5% on the assual one.

don't kow how much i will be playing online, haven't really even decided if i'm buying or not but just incase ps3 gamertag = nerfblat

Played Civ I when it came out.

Yeah? (Looks around threatingly.) Wanna make something out of it?

New to PS3, but still... fomrat

Finally got my first MP game to work this morning on the demo on my PS3. I kicked the guys Arse.....had Nuke 1/2 learned but not enough time.

Add SinCity23 to the list, i'll be looking for some challenges

"Jonnyg8888" thats my tag. DOes anyone else find most mp games people quit or get disconnected after a few turns? Tis really gettin on my nerves!

"Jonnyg8888" thats my tag. DOes anyone else find most mp games people quit or get disconnected after a few turns? Tis really gettin on my nerves!

I find it sometimes happens [often even] when playing with complete strangers, but if you were to make friends with people and play with them, and if you use voice chat constantly then it won't be a problem --> I've played till I won domination and economic victories.

Awesome well hopefully ill be able to play with you guys sometime, im not very good tho lol. Still searching to see if theres ports i need to forward or something. Might call up sony and bug them about it.

deargod is mine. I'm not religious all the other name si could think of were tooken so i typed in deargodwork didnt work so i shortened it. I wont play multiplayer at first but afte r a week or so ill only be playing online

I will be purchasing the game on Saturday this week. Still playing the GTA4 as of now.

psn name is - MetaphysicRifle and on the Eastern Standard Time in the USA

Top Bottom