Corontation - Lord Indiansmoke I

ash88

Hail to the King Baby -DN

A Recounting of the:

Coronation of
King Indiansmoke I

As passed on by our oral tradition.

Since the time of our fathers fathers we have always known who would be King. In 4000BC that changed. The Noble House of Merlot endured the time of terrible troubles. The nobles of the land came to our meeting hall to ensure that our pagan gods will would be done in choosing a new king.

Before many were seated Lord Tegtev announced, "I support Lord Slaze in his claim for the thone!"

After a moment Lord Indiansmoke spoke. "I claim the Throne. I will claim it as King for now, but know this - one day we will take our place as first among nations and then I will be Emperor!"

Lord Hercules90, Lord Umarth, Lord Mongus and then after a pause Lord Mgsmuhammad rallied to Lord Indiansmokes side, but still some of the noble lords were unmoved - perhaps waiting for Lord Slaze to formalize his claim.

Lord Slaze said nothing. He sat with nobility and dominance without announcing any claim. Many considered this an act of true Kingship!

Lord Rspeer and Lord Caledorn, for reasons which were no doubt settled long before the meeting of the nobles now made it clear that Lord Indiansmoke had their support. Lord Donovan Zoi from the House of Tyvek likewise and enthusiatically supported Lord Indiansmoke.

The Administrator to the Throne, Ash88, addressed the Hall, "Respected noblemen, if there are any other who wish to be known then let them be known now or forever be forgotten."

Lord DPyro stood with Lord Whb who both supported Lord Indiansmoke.

Lord Aivoturso had waited patiently. It was now he stood and it a clear and noble voice stated, "I support Lord Slaze for the throne."

Thirteen of the nobles had stepped forward and spoken. Those who spoke were remembered in our stories. The others present were silent, and forgotten.

So let it be proclaimed throughout all lands - King Indiansmoke has been crowned at a coronation ceremony in our Great Hall in our Nations Capital.

In front of more than 1,000 fellow tribesman, he took the Coronation Oath and is now bound to serve our people and to maintain the laws of our Pagan gods. As the Administrator of the Throne, Ash88, placed the great Crown of House Merlot on his head to complete the ceremony, a shout of "Gods Save the King" was heard. Our bravest warriors lifted their clubs high and the crowd cheered. The holy seers then paid homage to the King.

And so begins the reign of King Indiansmoke I.

Long Live the King! :king:

Long live the King!

Long live the king! Congrats smoke!

Would have been nice if slaze actually claimed the throne so I would be saved of the embarrassment of standing up before all were seated to shout out his name ;).

General_W emerges from the shadows...

Long live the King! :king:

Long live the king! May his imperial majesty ring throughout the land, and strike fear into the hearts of enemies!

Top Bottom