Merlot Mafia: Last Queen of the Amazons

I'm getting really bad vibes from Tegvtec's apparent lack of activity. :sad:

Vote:Tegvtec.

(That said, if the majority wish me to repeal this in the interests of "increasing the odds" then they need just ask) ;)

I would like to correct you - once again (I believe I did it earlier too) - that I did not vote for anyone in round one - I abstained. So it should say (Previous Votes: Abstained, slaze).

Oh damn, sorry. Hercules90 voted for you, not vice versa. When I looked at Winston's result post I got it mixed up.

(That said, if the majority wish me to repeal this in the interests of "increasing the odds" then they need just ask) ;)

I for one would like to do this.

Gonna have to go with Tegvtec on this one.

Does this count as a vote? It seems you just highlighted his name in a sentence... not using the format Winston requested.

If this is a vote: I again suggest we all refrain this round. But if you want to vote anyway then there is no reason for any of us to abstain.

If it isn't, well, just want to make sure Winston doesn't count it :)

It was supposed to be a vote, yes, as he is the most suspicious. However, if the majority wishes to abstain, then we shall vote: abstain.

I do not particularly relish the idea of having to attempt to sleep through another night within these walls whilst the killer is on the loose, but I suppose that wouldn't help me if I get it wrong and you lynch me afterwards anyway.. :cringe:

Gah. You're just lucky i'm not a gambling man, Teg. :mad:

Vote: Abstain

I think the ghost of Tboy has made some good points, and I'm inclined to vote for Tegvtec. I thought from the beginning of this game that an obvious mafia tactic would be to be completely silent and hope that we didn't notice them.

Which is, by the way, exactly why I mentioned slaze at the start of yesterday's voting. But as soon as I said it he got more active (suspicious in my mind, but we know now I was wrong). I didn't vote for him in the end though because I didn't check the thread for a while (exams!) and when I came back there'd been a lot of discussion which I hadn't been following. At the time it was 4-4 and I didn't want to be the one to condemn a possibly innocent townie, because I felt like I did that on the first day with Tic0.

By the same reasoning, if everyone else is abstaining this round I don't want to be the one to bear the responsibility of lynching someone, even if I do think we should be voting for Tegvtec. So, for now:
vote: abstain

Oh, and, ash, obviously I don't agree with your suspicion about me :p I suggested slaze, yes, but I gave good reasons for it, which you evidently agreed with. And when I said I disliked the idea of a stalemate I was referring to a situation where nobody is killed by either us or the mafia until one of us "makes the first move", so yes, it was and is obvious what that would lead to: a dull game.

Úmarth;9211146 said:
Oh, and, ash, obviously I don't agree with your suspicion about me :p I suggested slaze, yes, but I gave good reasons for it, which you evidently agreed with. And when I said I disliked the idea of a stalemate I was referring to a situation where nobody is killed by either us or the mafia until one of us "makes the first move", so yes, it was and is obvious what that would lead to: a dull game.

That's completely reasonable. When I say that someone is "suspicous" it's not that I think they have done something inherently unjustifiable, it just means that they have done things that make them more likely then others. IMHO you are only suspicious in comparison to the others here. If evaluated on your own I don't think that your actions are unreasonable.

This is just my thinking on it.

I'll go with the abstain plan, if that's a general consensus.

Vote: Abstain

A general disclaimer though .. If there is any last minute changes to this consensus, I might change my vote - I feel it's quite important that I try to be as transparent as possible, since I'm obviously a suspect for several people here. :) I'd also like to include that I am mostly inclined to vote for Tegvtec myself, due to the points that have been made by several others here - including a ghost - but I'm also reluctant, considering we've so far only helped the mafia by coming to the wrong conclusions. Perhaps Princess Tegvtec would be so kind as to post something in here to alleviate our suspicions?

If mgsmuhammad switches to abstain then:

Vote: abstain

If mgsmuhammad is going to keep his vote for anyone, then:

Vote: mgsmuhammad

I would suggest that all those who were previously abstaining do the same ;) Granted Tegvtec is really odd - but this little event from mgsmuhammad makes me immediately more suspect of him.

Evening 3 - Abstinence?

Having spent much of their energies discussing whether it would be wise to allow a day to pass without an execution, the Princesses finally seemed to have reached an agreement. Although Princess Tegvtec received a couple of accusations earlier on, as the end of the day drew near, all votes had been retracted and every member of the group seemed to be in agreement.

However, with only moments to spare before the designated time for voting to end, Princess mgsmuhammed broke ranks and cast her accusation against Princess Caledorn, giving no explanation for this choice. Responding quickly, Princess ash88 made a counter-accusation, and demanded that mgsmuhammed reverse her vote and restore the consensus. Time was too short, though, and the day's end arrived with both votes still in place.

With one vote apiece, Princess Caledorn and Princess mgsmuhammed were now tied, and the Princesses had to turn to the labyrinthine rules they had agreed upon shortly after the Queen was murdered. Although the reasons for it were confusing and opaque (to say the least), the end result was that Princess Caledorn was taken out into the garden and executed in the customary manner, all the while looking quite baffled about the evening's events. Once the deed was done, the five remaining Princesses examined Caledorn's possessions for evidence of treachery. Finding none, they were forced to conclude that...
Spoiler :
Princess Caledorn was Innocent

Tally
Caledorn - 1 (mgsmuhammed)
mgsmuhammed - 1 (ash88)

Living Players
mgsmuhammed
Umarth
ash88
Tegvtec
landlubber

It it now night. You may continue to post, but voting must cease until morning.

Mafia, please send your orders.

Morning in roughly 20 hours.

Suicide note? How so? :dunno:

I... I'm sorry. I just fail to understand how gloating over our now unstoppable victory is suicide... :confused:

...Should... Should I be... Worried about something? :run:

:mischief:

Top Bottom