A Reload Request

Since he used the words "votes of support in the private forums", it's publicly obvious we weren't one of the 3. So I've made a post explaining that the King hasn't been online since before the request was made, which is why we haven't answered yet, and that the sentiment in this thread was almost unanimously to allow the reload. (I don't want anyone thinking that we voted against when we didn't, and would pretty obviously from this thread and Indiansmoke's relationship with Sommers have voted for the reload.)

I for one appreciated that post from you. It sent the message that we are talking about it in our forums and we empathize with Sommersword, we are just waiting for the word from on high :)

I for one appreciated that post from you. It sent the message that we are talking about it in our forums and we empathize with Sommersword, we are just waiting for the word from on high :)

I hope my head will still be attached on my shoulders after His Majesty reads this if he is in disagreement ;), but I would like to chime in that I also appreciated that post by you whb. :)

Úmarth;9368381 said:
How do the democracies keep moving faster than us? It's supposed to be the other way around :/

They can crack out a vote from any active members.

WE have to wait for our most glorious Liege, and are therefore nerfed by his personal time constraints. :(

Unless, of course, you wish to suggest our Sire does a Stalin, and takes only 4 hours of sleep a day? ;)

In principle I would have voted no. A mistake is a mistake, live with it!

But it seems they already decided without a vote.

That raises the nasty spectre that if their allies voted yes and their non-allies voted no, then an alliance just voted itself a rule-change to the game. :sad:

That raises the nasty spectre that if their allies voted yes and their non-allies voted no, then an alliance just voted itself a rule-change to the game. :sad:
Yes exactly, although in this case Maverics voted yes as well, but essensially if you have majority votes deciding these matters then yes alliances will rule out of the game as well.

Top Bottom