Quick Questions and Answers

Will the difference between a 2600k Sandy bridge cpu and 6700k Skylake be noticable faster for civilization 5?

Will i be able to jump from large to a huge map for example?

I don't think it will be very noticeable.

I OCd my 3570k from 3.6 to 4.4 and I think I gained like 20% framerate.

I don't think the game will run all that much faster. You'll just get a better framerate.
With the stronger CPU you might gain some turn speed if you play with quick movement. (proportional to the CPU speed)

If Spain gets Great Barrier Reef with fish in it, does the yield from the lighthouse+seaport+fish count for the UA? IE, could Spain get a tile that was 8 food, 6 hammers, 6 gold, 4 science, 10 culture, and 8 faith?

I have a tile shared between a normal city and a puppet, currently "controlled" by the normal city. Is there any way of making it available for the puppet city governor to select?

Thanks in advance :)

Do great people gifted to you by CS from patronage finisher push back the timer for great people?

Ok... I am having trouble finding the fall of rome scenario, as well as the polonesia one... I believe I have all the expansions. I tried disabling brave new world but nadda... I assume I have gods and kings (didn't you need it for brave new world?)

I don't see g&Ks in the store so should have it...

any ideas??

They should be in
Single Player -> Scenarios

You can see in the main menu DLC screen what you have and what you don't.

I'm playing a Sacred Sites game and one on my cities has been converted to the religion with Jesuit Education. If I faith buy a university, will I get a tourism bonus when I convert it back? The description of Sacred Sites strongly suggests I will, but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance

Hi!

I'm looking for a solution with the unique music that plays for every civilization (in other words, national soundtracks). For me, the case is that I often either can't enjoy the soundtracks or get bored with them after some time.

To clarify: I know it is possible to just switch off all music, but that is exactly what I do NOT want to do. I really love the soundtracks that appear when talking to AI leaders (both in peace and at war) or entering city-states, and would love to keep them.

So, the question is: is it possible to disable just this national music?
I've looked through XML files (assets\sounds\xml) like Audio2DScripts and Audio3DScripts, but couldn't find anything like that. To be honest, I don't even know if there at all can be a unified solution for all the civs. But I really hope so! :)

If anybody knows a solution or has an idea... please :help:!

I haven't tried this, but I assume it could work like it does for the opening menu song (which was driving me crazy).

Just delete the unwanted music tracks. Or replace them with black audio files.

What happens if winged hussar atttacks former Incan slimmer now gatling gun?

Edit: Whooooops was meant for small question subforum

What happens if winged hussar atttacks former Incan slimmer now gatling gun?

Edit: Whooooops was meant for small question subforum

You found the right thread for quick questions like this.

The upgraded slinger/gatling should retain its retreat promotion. So whether it's attacked by a hussar or any other melee unit, it should retreat, if retreat is possible. That is one downside of slingers -- even after they upgrade to something more robust, you can't use them to "hold the line," even though that is what the gatling->machine gun->bazooka line is perfect for.

Top Bottom