No extra spy for entering a new era?

Heerlo

Jedi Master Hearlo
So I just got G&K and I thought that once someone entered the Renaisance you always received a spy the next to you went into a new era.Well, someone entered the Renaisance while I was in medieval, and I received one spy.Later, I enter the renaisance as well, but for some reason it didn't give me a a second spy.

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?

So I just got G&K and I thought that once someone entered the Renaisance you always received a spy the next to you went into a new era.Well, someone entered the Renaisance while I was in medieval, and I received one spy.Later, I enter the renaisance as well, but for some reason it didn't give me a a second spy.

Is this a bug, or is there something I'm missing?

Your first spy is the Renaissance one, so if someone enters the Renaissance before you... you'll just have that spy. 2nd spy only comes at Industrial

Unless you are playing as England ;)

When the first player (human or AI) enters the Renaissance, everyone gets their Renaissance era spy (or spies, in the case of England). After that point, a player only gets its next era spy when that player enters that era (i.e., you get your next spy when you enter Industrial, etc.).

Oh, okay.Thanks all for explaining this.

Top Bottom