Is there any way to change puppets' focus?

Dogmouth

King
I haven't been able to change puppets' focus from gold to anything else? I assume this is part of the design. Am I right, or is there a way to change their focus (to production, for instance)?

Part of the design. Sorry. If you want to control focus and/or build order, you have to annex.

Thanks. I figured as much. I guess my dreams of a Polynesian culture puppet paradise were all for naught. Silly puppets keep working the oceans instead of 4-6 culture coastlines.

Thanks. I figured as much. I guess my dreams of a Polynesian culture puppet paradise were all for naught. Silly puppets keep working the oceans instead of 4-6 culture coastlines.

puppets prioritise gold, so if you build moai on river mouths and lux's then those tiles will get worked. That they do not work all the other ones is fine, after all you don't want puppets to grow too big.

puppets prioritise gold, so if you build moai on river mouths and lux's then those tiles will get worked. That they do not work all the other ones is fine, after all you don't want puppets to grow too big.

There aren't a lot of river tiles on ocean maps, which are the most fun maps for Polynesia. I suppose I could dash to flight (too late to be particularly useful, but it will look cool to have 10 puppets farming Moai tiles).

There aren't a lot of river tiles on ocean maps, which are the most fun maps for Polynesia. I suppose I could dash to flight (too late to be particularly useful, but it will look cool to have 10 puppets farming Moai tiles).

Archipelago was crazy for me with Polynesia once. I think I won in like the 1600s.

Top Bottom