critical error

NaSMaX

Chieftain
Ok my computer's HD is failing and I switching to a new one. I can re download the game but I want to keep my saved games and records. Where are they located in my computer?

Ok my computer's HD is failing and I switching to a new one. I can re download the game but I want to keep my saved games and records. Where are they located in my computer?

I think Record are synced automatically, but to have the same saved games you have to save it to CloudSync, which is a little different

EDIT:
Sorry, that was really vague. If you haven't already, you can enter each of the games that you have saved and just resave it to CloudSync, which is a seperate tab that you click on in the save menu. As for records, I think they transfer automatically from computer to computer, but you might just have to start over or write down/remember your general stuff.

The path mentioned above will work if you are playing without mods. I you are playing with mods then the games are saved at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\ModdedSaves. Probably a good idea to just save both folders.

Replays and HoF are stored in "Replays" folder

Top Bottom