Thief

Thief, Thief 2 and Theif 3 are some of the best games ever made. The enviroments and story are great and think the sneaking is a blast.

I think the majority of the levels involve finding an object, or place, ect. I guess you can consider the first levels good indications of what the game is about. The levels are of different complexity and difficulty. Also sneaking past humans is different then sneaking past zombies which is different then sneaking past the "robots" in Thief 2, ect.

Yes it is a really cool game series. I've only played Thief 2 but it is way to time consuming :sad: and i don't have time nowadays for some serious gaming... :cry: But i have to say that i really enjoyed the first levels i played. :)

I've only played Thief 3 and I thought it was great. There's one level in particular towards the end that makes the game worth it just on its own. Prepare to be freaked out if you attempt it! The museum level is also pretty darn good. On top of that, the story was decent.

But specifically to the OP - Thief is a stealth game, it's all about sneaking, avoiding detection when you can. Combat can happen, but it's not the focus.

I played Thief 1 and really liked it... up to the point where monster appeared. That killed the experience for me. Had they just stuck with Human opponents, i would have enjoyed the game so much more.

Thief 2 is the BEST of the series. Thieff 3 didn't really add much new and the locations were cramped because of the console memory limitations. Thief 3 could have been so much more... But either way the series is great.

Thief is one of my favorite games ever, but frankly the best action in it was early on, when you get to burgle peoples' houses. The parts with ghosts and zombies and trying to save the world were completely out of character for Garrett, this guy is supposed to be a ROBBER.

So most of the time I stuck to playing the Bafford Mansion and Ramirez levels. I got the game shortly after it came out, and my first time playing it to the end was only two months ago. :)

Top Bottom