End of Empires - N3S III

Our apologies, but we meant to contact Putra, not Parna. And this is not aggression. They are requests, and we believe you should let your neighbors think for themselves. This issue doesn't exactly concern you.

The Lawgiver of the North does not fear the barbaric Horse-Lords- may they be destroyed for good this time, and may this scourge be driven from the world with utter no remorse. The Host of Evyn, all of the men of the nations from the Empire, will surely show none.

Diplomacy and suchlike will be answered later. I'm fine with a one-week update; we should at least try and keep up the pace while it's actually possible. We will do our part.

What did the Satar do to civilise?
Cut in half the times they loved their horses.

If your stable has a better stuffed bed than your house.
You just might be a Satar.

How do you know that a Satar has moved in next door?
Because it's not next door anymore. Your house has burnt down!

What do you call a dead man rotting away on the ground?
A Satar Funeral!

What do you call a brainless satar?
Par for the course.

One Satar Child killed his siblings at age two. He's a 'high achiever'.

There once was a kindly Satar.
Okay that bit was a joke.

What Gods has Taleldil slain in recent times? None. What Gods has Aitah slain in recent times? None, she has replaced them all. She is the legitimate heir to the other realm. She holds the keys to heaven, to the totality, to enlightenment. It is she who decides who is worthy and who is not. And you are not worthy. She has banished you, cast you from her red gaze. You can see this: has not Acca fallen? Have not princes fallen? Your redeemer of corpses, not men? Is it not ironic that in this time of tragedy that a women has taken to her rightful throne? These are signs. These are portents. They announced her coming and you turned still further away. She has come and you will fall. That is ordained. The old princes defeated on the field kill themselves in shame, in cowardice and did not see their women-folk through. We would spare you from that shame. Aitah is merciful. Turn from error, turn to truth and she will forgive you. We will forgive you. Go in peace, daub your tears, pray to her and you shall be spared.

To: The Tribes of Shentha

I wish to ask for the right to supply my ships in your ports, so that we may continue our journeys south. My men wish to know just how far the True Faith has spread to the south, and I myself am interested in seeing how far this land stretches.

We have no doubt that if we let you into our ports, you would never leave again. Don't come.

To: Putra, Unlawful Holder of Anzai

You have handed over Rangi to its rightful owner. Since you have agreed that Rangi was rightfully ours by this act, you must agree that Anzai should be ours as well. We promise to respect the rights of those currently inhabiting the old city, and we will force none to leave.

Oh, the beast shows his true colors now!

No.

High Oracle Elperion-ha said:
You have lit a fire. It will burn.

Of course it will, that was demonstrated – oh when the ancestors walked the earth.

You have cracked the ice that lays over the still pool. We will plunge into the water.

It's a well-known fact that Satari can't swim, something about hooves being poor substitutes for feet. So with that in mind, am I take it that you are surrendering or are you undertaking to commit suicide? I should like some clarification. Certainly, suicide seems the norm for your ilk.

You have planted the seed. It will grow into a tree that weeps blood.

Satari blood, yes.

You have birthed a child. In one hand, it will hold terror, and in the other hand, it will hold despair.

Your classic Seshweay education has failed you. The quote is: Thou hath birthed a child - in one hand he holdst terror, in the other despair.

You have challenged a god.

We see no God, save She. Did she not say: She walketh amongst us and we know her not.

To where? Rath Tephas? Suicide? To sign terms of surrender? The diplomatic skill of the Exatai has collapsed in recent times. Might that be because the writers have freed themselves and the horse-men know not how to write? The old joke:

What do you call a brainless satar?
Par for the course.

seems to hold more truth the longer I live.

The Ninth Redeemer of the Kothari believes certain nations would do well to remember that the Accan Exatai is neither led by the Satar, nor does it represent all of the Satar. No one wants to get the wrong impression about your intentions.

OOC: if people want to talk to me, they should PM me. I'm open to suggestions of peace or alliance, but I probably haven't got time any time very soon to idle on #nes.

We have no doubt that if we let you into our ports, you would never leave again. Don't come.

Oh, the beast shows his true colors now!

No.

Hmph. Our people brought the true light of Iralliam to your people in days long past. Yet this is how you repay us? Does a long lost friend find warm welcome in his old companion's household? We come to the south with high hopes, but we are disappointed. Selfishness, ignorance, and an unwillingness to assist brothers in faith are all that greet us.

Pants, totally forgot upkeep, its crippling me!

What Gods has Taleldil slain in recent times? None. What Gods has Aitah slain in recent times? None, she has replaced them all. She is the legitimate heir to the other realm. She holds the keys to heaven, to the totality, to enlightenment. It is she who decides who is worthy and who is not. And you are not worthy. She has banished you, cast you from her red gaze. You can see this: has not Acca fallen? Have not princes fallen? Your redeemer of corpses, not men? Is it not ironic that in this time of tragedy that a women has taken to her rightful throne? These are signs. These are portents. They announced her coming and you turned still further away. She has come and you will fall. That is ordained. The old princes defeated on the field kill themselves in shame, in cowardice and did not see their women-folk through. We would spare you from that shame. Aitah is merciful. Turn from error, turn to truth and she will forgive you. We will forgive you. Go in peace, daub your tears, pray to her and you shall be spared.

The b*tch goddess will burn.

Heres a Religion/political and a Terrain/political overlay. I can play around with the opacity some more if you guys want, currently its a bit annoying :sad:

Spoiler :

and
Spoiler :

EDIT: Some Clearer ones, thank you iggy :)

Spoiler :

and
Spoiler :

Treaty of Mirof

Nations of Farea and Opulensi empire hereby sign a pact of mutual co-operation and friendship. Both countries agree to respect eachother's sovereignity and promise to work towards better mutual relations and economic growth.

Signed

Emperor Haradnos-Karash of Opulensi Empire

Treaty of Mirof

Nations of Farea and Opulensi empire hereby sign a pact of mutual co-operation and friendship. Both countries agree to respect eachother's sovereignity and promise to work towards better mutual relations and economic growth.

Signed

Emperor Haradnos-Karash of Opulensi Empire

Confirmed by Farean diplomat/foreign Representative.

I remember you from somewhere, just not that avatar?

Top Bottom