Random Rants IX: I'm Mad As Hell, And I'm Not Gonna Take It Anymore!

It's going to be cold tonight, 0 to -4 C

Also the clock is wrong - the clocks went back at the weekend, not forward, it's only 11 not 1.
Edit: sorted - my fault.

So, Ireland doesn't do the somewhat ******ed thing of extending DST by a month?

Sounds like a strange Firefox to me. I used Firefox and never looked back. That is, until my printer stopped working and Firefox doesn't work on the printer computer.
firefox and I have never gotten along too well...... it has days like this where it just randomly freezes up every 4 seconds on certain sites (i.e.-pandora/myspace/facebook/miniclip) and it also has days where all the sudden, it just stops playing audio for all sites running there (i.e.-sounds in games/music) Although, I liked the SLIGHTLY (emphasis on slightly) faster speed and enhanced graphics of firefox, so I switched... I'm starting to regret it

I hate daylight savings.

And I HATE OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING

This week sucks.

Monday: Jazz Band Rehearsal, 3-7.
Tuesday: Marching Band Rehearsal, 3-7.
Wednesday: Jazz Band Rehearsal, 3-7.
Thursday: Jazz Band Concert, 5-9.
Friday: Football Game, 5-10.

I'm lucky I don't have SATs on Saturday, but I have a ton of stuff I need to get done...

I looked at my planner, and the next day I have nothing on it is December 7

I can't speak today. Usually I'm already quite incoherent when I talk IRL but today I was just babbling nonsense. Maybe it's the heat, maybe because I only got 5 hours sleep last night. Either way, I can't think properly today, let alone talk.

I passed out around 4 AM and slept two hours, which means I didnt get to study for the math test which relates that I wrote it pretty bad. Well que serra, serra, I'm off to sleep for the whole day after 9 hours of sleep in three days.

I only jus discovered /b/

You need to reset your body clock, try an stay awake all the way through.

Oh, you're screwed ;)

My new bike hasn't arrived at the shop yet! They said it should be in on Wednesday! And now it's Wednesday and it still hasn't arrived! :mad:

Top Bottom