True Start Location Earth Maps

I think this mod needs updating. Can someone test out the tiny version, by playing as India, China, Russia, or England, and check to see if Siam, Japan, Oslo, and Budacrest are able to settle? The number of tiles needed between cities may have changed, or it may be a problem on my side. Thanks.

How can I get true start locations in other ordinary earth or europe maps according to my choice in, for instance, advanced games?...

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm having a problem I just can't figure out. Every time I try to start a game on the huge version of this map, no matter what civilization I choose, I always end up being the Ottomans. I have "load scenario" clicked, I've tried re-downloading, and I've tried both the original, and changing the map around but no matter what, I always spawn as the Ottomans. I choose my civ (that isn't The Ottomans, whatever it may be) from the basic startup screen and then I get the Ottoman intro, and start out in the Ottoman area as the Ottomans. When I don't click the "Load scenario" I spawn as whoever I choose. Anyone have a solution or similar problem?

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I'm having a problem I just can't figure out. Every time I try to start a game on the huge version of this map, no matter what civilization I choose, I always end up being the Ottomans. I have "load scenario" clicked, I've tried re-downloading, and I've tried both the original, and changing the map around but no matter what, I always spawn as the Ottomans. I choose my civ (that isn't The Ottomans, whatever it may be) from the basic startup screen and then I get the Ottoman intro, and start out in the Ottoman area as the Ottomans. When I don't click the "Load scenario" I spawn as whoever I choose. Anyone have a solution or similar problem?

Yes everyone is having that problem, its because of the new patch, but a even newer patch will be out very soon to fix that problem.

Been trying to play this Huge map. I got crashes all of a sudden around 900bc, reloading with the same effect. I tried reloading with dx9 and it lasted for maybe 20 more turns then just crashed the same way by freezing on end turn. I tried turning off autosaves with no effect. Real shame as it looks a fabulous map.

i love the look of this mod im gonna download this fast but i wish England was bigger so i can set a country but oh well great mod.

Quick Question.

When I load the scenario, it wants to load the Mongol scenario rules only giving me 100 turns. How do I fix this?

Thanks

True Start Location Earth Maps

This map pack contains all of Civilization Vs Earth maps with true start locations. All Civs (and City-States) begin the game in their correct location. The pack includes a TSL version for each map size.

To install, download this file and place in your mods folder at ..\My Documents\My Games\Sid Meiers Civilization V\MODS\. Run the game, go into the MODS menu and click BROWSE. The mod will install automatically.

Activate the mod, click Setup Game and choose the map - each map has the prefix TSL. Ensure Load Scenario is ticked.

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=15400

Is this still the right download? When I click it I get no file found.

Top Bottom