HRY5 - Three Kingdoms

Hooray

Civ3 Cartographer
C3C 1.15 (or 1.22 if no one uses 1.15 anymore)
Civilization: To be determined
Difficulty: Monarch or Emperor
Scenario: Sarevok's The Three Kingdoms

I've never done an SG based on a scenario before, but now I feel I'd really like to do one based on Sarevok's Three Kingdoms scenario, which can be found here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=79605

There are several different scenarios, actually. Once a few people sign up, we can decide whether to do Rise of Wei, Northern Campaigns, Rise of Jin, or the main Three Kingdoms scenario (I don't really want to do the Allied Coalition scenario). They're all fun and challenging in my opinion.

Looking for 5 or 6 players. Please sign up now!

(And yes, I know I have posted in months. Most of you probably don't even know me anymore. At any rate, HRY5 is way overdue.)

Hooray said:
C3C 1.15 (I don't want to upgrade to 1.22, sorry)
Civilization: To be determined
Difficulty: Monarch or Emperor
Scenario: Sarevok's The Three Kingdoms

I've never done an SG based on a scenario before, but now I feel I'd really like to do one based on Sarevok's Three Kingdoms scenario, which can be found here:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=79605

There are several different scenarios, actually. Once a few people sign up, we can decide whether to do Rise of Wei, Northern Campaigns, Rise of Jin, or the main Three Kingdoms scenario (I don't really want to do the Allied Coalition scenario). They're all fun and challenging in my opinion.

Looking for 5 or 6 players. Please sign up now!

(And yes, I know I have posted in months. Most of you probably don't even know me anymore. At any rate, HRY5 is way overdue.)

why do you want to have the patched version of C3C? otherwise great idea. my vote is for Three Kingdoms Scenario, although Rise of Wei would probably be more interesting.

I have a few current games that I couldn't continue if I upgraded. Plus there are some changes that I just don't want (like the removal of Radio). I thought some people still used 1.15, but if everyone's gone to 1.22 now, I suppose I'll have to upgrade.

nah, some people like me, can't even bother to upgrade!!
if i have to, to play the Succession Game, then i'll surely do it.

Yes. Quite disappointing.

Then again this happened with a previous SG of mine. Yet as soon as I was about to call the whole thing off, people started showing up. So, I'll just be patient.

*Ahem*

Yes, I must be patient indeed.

Well, while we're waiting, let's discuss some game possibilities. My current preference would be to play as Lu Bu on Rise of Wei on Monarch difficulty. It ought to be a real challenge, but also rather fun.

Top Bottom