New Unit: Cargo Truck - May 24, 2016

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
I made this Unit as a request from Laurana Kanan and I hope some of you can also use it :) I used the Utility Truck 3D Model by RPublishing.

The Cargo Truck is intended as a Transport Unit but I set it up to work as a Settler if wanted. The Build for the Settler is set in the .ini file to use the "Captured flc".

The "Attack" is set with the CargoTruckDefend.flc that simply flashes Lights and beeps Horn when Attacked.

Winner of the May 2016 Unit of the Month Contest :trophy:

Cargo Truck gif Preview:

Cargo Truck gif Death Previews:

Cargo Truck gif Captured Previews:

Included Files:
Civilopedia CargoTruckLarge.pcx, CargoTruckSmall.pcx, CargoTruck_units_32.pcx

Alternate Images and Extra Images
The Alternate images are if anyone prefers White Large or Colored Small Civilopedia images.

Adjusted .ini file

Animations (flcs): CargoTruckDefault, CargoTruckRun, CargoTruckFortify, CargoTruckFidget, CargoTruckDefend, CargoTruckDeath
and CargoTruckCaptued.

Sounds: CargoTruckRun.wav, CargoTruckFortify.wav, CargoTruckFidget.wav, CargoTruckDefend.wav, CargoTruckDeath.wav and CargoTruckCaptured.wav.
Remade the Default Flc to use Offsets so the Unit is seen on the Bottom Right Game Unit Window Box Better.

You Can Download the Zip File Here

Last edited:
The final unit turned out very well! Thank you! I know alot of hard work went into this - from correcting problems with the model to getting the size, color scheme, and animations just right. I hope many others in the community can use this unit and appreciate the effort Vuldacon put into it.
I think I'm going to use it as a trade shipment unit.
That's how I'm using it.

Top Bottom