Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler :
Some notes. -1) The screenshot following is something I encountered playing ''normal'' Civ (not changing any XML or Python tags, Wordbuilder etc) 0) The starring civ was not bribed by anyone, indeed he bribed another civ 1) micbic is not responsible by any means for possible side effects, like starting a game with teh starring civ and act like he does at the screenshot, fainting or start listening to disco music:D. 2) The starring civ is not a vassal 4) The level game is noble 3) Don't tell me that civ doesn't follow real-life history... it's the starring civ's indepedense war against its colonizers, put 400 years before...
P.S. The poster is so shocked from the current event, that he may do typogarhical mistakes or putting numbers in a wrong turn

I don't gets u. Really.

@all: I know it was not a ''funny'' screenshot, just wanted to keep the thread alive :)

The thread hasn't even lived yet...

What is wrong with this picture?

A. Catherine has a porcupine on her head.
B. That's actually Peter the Great.
C. Catherine is flirting with herself.
D. None of the Above

From a different game. This wouldn't be so ridiculous if it weren't for the fact that this was a Great Plains map.

Spoiler :
Answer: C. Catherine appears to be flirting with herself. How did I do this? I renamed Alexander Catherine as a joke. I also moved the Aztecs to the Volga region with the world builder in that same game.

Attachments

• Strange Catherine.jpg
    Strange Catherine.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 9,864
  • Strange Ragnar.jpg
    Strange Ragnar.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 9,802
looks like this city is going to be a GP Farm :p

Attachments

• GP Farm0000.JPG
    GP Farm0000.JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 4,944
What is wrong with this picture?

A. Catherine has a porcupine on her head.
B. That's actually Peter the Great.
C. Catherine is flirting with herself.
D. None of the Above

From a different game. This wouldn't be so ridiculous if it weren't for the fact that this was a Great Plains map.

Spoiler :
Answer: C. Catherine appears to be flirting with herself. How did I do this? I renamed Alexander Catherine as a joke. I also moved the Aztecs to the Volga region with the world builder in that same game.

1) Note also the fact that we are talking about Catherine of the Catherine Empire.
2) Not so strange. Perhaps you were in that coastal area in the SE of the Great Plains map. Anyway, the Viking opening phrase is still:lol:

200th post!!!

1)
2) Not so strange. Perhaps you were in that coastal area in the SE of the Great Plains map. Anyway, the Viking opening phrase is still:lol:

200th post!!!

I wasn't there. I believe I was in the Northwest part of the map.

playing my first Emp and pulled this map ... i think i know which way to expand :D

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 4,859
1. Oh no! How could I survive without Moses' mobility?
2. Hmmm. Small wonder the city is unhealthy
Civ4ScreenShot0885.JPG Civ4ScreenShot0884.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom