Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

City size of 4 is defended with a chariot. Barbarian warrior tries to pillage my mine, so I attack.. and lose chariot with 95.6% winning odds and city is undefended. I whip 2 citizens for an archer. Next turn I attack with archer and lose again with 98.4% odds and city is empty again... I whip one more citizen to get a warrior, which surprisingly wins.

This kind of speaks for itself:

(for those of you who are wondering, I stopped my Open Border agreement with him after Huayna Capac asked me for that.)

Attachments

• Strange Ghandi II.jpg
    Strange Ghandi II.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 5,945

City size of 4 is defended with a chariot. Barbarian warrior tries to pillage my mine, so I attack.. and lose chariot with 95.6% winning odds and city is undefended. I whip 2 citizens for an archer. Next turn I attack with archer and lose again with 98.4% odds and city is empty again... I whip one more citizen to get a warrior, which surprisingly wins.

its call damage. Barbarian heal slowly in borders, causing an easier fight each time you fight it.

My evil twin!!!

Attachments

• Deja Vu.JPG
    Deja Vu.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 3,375
that is one nice theme you have there Fr8monkey.

I am playing as Augustus Caeser of Rome and one of my neighbors is... Augustus Caeser of Rome

Actually, I think ruff_hi was talking about your account name and your descriptions...

no - I was talking about the civ4 theme that Fr8 monkey is running - nice red boarder, clear font and a chocolate background.

One crowded continent you got there Civ4Luvah. Will Warwick flip?

A female Civ Player; who knew they existed? Well, actually a lot of people, but we do know they aren't very common.

And now, the obligatory question to a female Civ player: which male leaderhead is the hunkiest? :lol:

A female Civ Player; who knew they existed? Well, actually a lot of people, but we do know they aren't very common.

And now, the obligatory question to a female Civ player: which male leaderhead is the hunkiest? :lol:

Then, let's not make are rare female civ players uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom