Comic done and ready! :D

@Lord_Joakin, I hope you don't mind about the references my characters make about your monster form (Which has yet to be seen by the group). Let me know of any updates :). I might consider borrowing your style (I think it's First Person narrating, not sure) during the journey to Newark Airport.

First a small correction that people usually make mistakes with online, surprisingly; it's lord_joakim. Although it could've been a double typo.

Otherwise, I really liked the comic, and I have no problems with it whatsoever. :p You may do as many references as you want. Keep up the good work!

Oh, and yes, my current comics are centered around the protagonist, me. :)

EDIT: and another addition; Curse this chain suit made me giggle. :)

I'm a bit sad that no-one has noticed my great leap forward in comic production...

(Clue: Look at the people drawn in my style. Look at the sides of thier heads.)

EARS!!! :D Also, my next comic will be delayed due to a recent little TF2 update mucking around with my Gmod :mad:.

They DO have ears!

Except the SpongeBob Characters, who you either already drew with ears, or they don't actually have ears.

And this wasn't the first time he drew Sandy with ears.

Subscribed. Beware. Channels are being monitored.

Good thing I never update. :p
And I got emitters working again. Ying!

Well, that certainly explains my slight mental unhingment...:D

Brilliant work, Thorvald and CivGeneral!

Aww, leaving so soon? The desert attire becomes you.

@CG: What is it with me and recurring jokes? :crazyeye:

@CG: What is it with me and recurring jokes? :crazyeye:

I hope you're not offended on that :o. I did not want my comic to be too dry and too mushy (along with a bit of writers block on the humor part) Also, I hope you did not mind the recreation that I did with the conversation between Bjørn and Samus :).

"They were defeated in 1998, we'll certainly defeat them now!"

This means they're doomed, right?

Nice one, tailless, the desert kangaru looks awesome.

Top Bottom