W.I.N.T.E.R's Makings Thread

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
can do, though I wouldn't know what they'd look like (for WWI I got an Indochina Infantry planned- will take some "Thaime" tho till I'm done with my WWII stuff)

are you looking for a WWI or a WWII unit? pictures, best in colour or with a colour guidance of uniforms help a lot, btw...

Sorry it took me abit to reply. Net got knocked out for a week. I have Thailand in my basic game added as a South East Asian civ, and just want an infantry replacement, and thought it would also be quite useful for WWII mods. I am looking for a good picture, I found a couple from the Franco-Thai war, but none in color. I was mostly asking if you had already made one, but if your willing to do it, I would be very happy, and I really dont care about time, since I know you got alot of others planned.

None done this far, but I like the idea. If those pictures u mention show uniforms et al they'd still be very useful. The only Thai uniforms I was able to finde were those of the Free Thai Army, equipped by the Allies (and I'd like the "real" Thai uniforms). I am well on schedule again with those other units, and once I am done with Europe I'll be able to make others in a less defined order :)

NEW: Version 2 has been uploaded
Rather than making another unit version on an updated base of the basic "Infantry" unit I changed my WWI Italian Infantry over to this new one, for Belgium...

Download Belgian Infantry v 2.0 here
--------

El Justo said:
you've been busy i see
a bit... I got the Siberian Rifle and Soviet Rifleman ready, just the SMG one is still missing- I want to release these as a three-pack.

Any guess what this last one will be ;)?

nonono, this is the Soviet Rifleman ... so this must be something else then.

lets see, so far we have got basic riflemen for the following:
Germany
Britain
France
Free French
Spain
Hungary
Finland
Norway
Norway (axis)
Sweden
Poland
Switzerland
Ireland
Yugoslavia
Belgium

so it should amongst those that are still missing from the list of European States that existed in WWII :) one of these

Italia
Greece
Portugal
Denmark/Baltic
Holland
Romania
Bulgaria

Top Bottom