Ashurbanipal vs. Kamehameha

She ain't manly muscular enough. :p

Now, if they had the Trung sisters in, I could see a good matchup between Boudicca and one of them - they're "freedom fighters" (in the eyes of future generations) from the mid 1st century, women, fought against the most powerful empires of the region... Darn. That'd be one catfight I'd like to see. :D

Boudicca fights cheap with a sword. The question is would Theodora win against Elizabeth?? While Gustav Adolph keeps watch, and occasionally intervenes with what is undoubtably a PIMP CANE.

Please keep in mind that the Pimp cane deals minimal damage but his armor compensates ;)

She ain't manly muscular enough. :p

For all those people who say that Boudicca shouldn't be given any credit because she's a woman, I would like you to challenge her and see how that goes.

For all those people who say that Boudicca shouldn't be given any credit because she's a woman, I would like you to challenge her and see how that goes.

Darn, I got caught for being a chauvinist. :blush:

Anyhow, I know that if Trung Trac were in, her elephant-riding skillz would pwn Boadicea's flimsy little chariot.

Darn, I got caught for being a chauvinist. :blush:

Anyhow, I know that if Trung Trac were in, her elephant-riding skillz would pwn Boadicea's flimsy little chariot.

I bet boudicca also has a spear, and if she knocks trung trac off that elephant then you better hope Gustavs there to intervene on the cat fight...with his pimp cane...

Ashurbanipal, not even in his wildest dreams could have imagined that someday, 2600 years after his death, there would be people discussing "online" (whatever that means), in english (a language that would take more than 1000 years to appear), an hypothetical fight between him and a man born 2400 years after on the other side of the world. This ladies and gentleman, is the pinnacle of human history.

Best.Post.Ever.

I want to see Catherine VS Wu Zetian in Battle for best empress
Also Montezuma VS Pacal VS Pachacuti in battle for best Native American leader

My support goes to team Montezuma. Seriously, what's more intimidating/dangerous than a crazed, tattooed, scarified warrior-king wielding a sacrificial dagger?

This thread is still open?

After a while I decided to show what would happen between two civ leader if they faced each other I went around to the deadliest warrior show website I manage to get Napoleon vs Washington. I tried to get alex vs our hunnic buddy Attila but I couldn't find any copy.
The link is down below.
P.S I noticed this show is a bit biased towards Americans so try to come up with your own reasonable answer for this episode no offence intended to anyone.

http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/...hington-vs-napoleon-bonaparte-season-3-ep-301

After a while I decided to show what would happen between two civ leader if they faced each other I went around to the deadliest warrior show website I manage to get Napoleon vs Washington. I tried to get alex vs our hunnic buddy Attila but I couldn't find any copy.
The link is down below.
P.S I noticed this show is a bit biased towards Americans so try to come up with your own reasonable answer for this episode no offence intended to anyone.

http://www.spike.com/full-episodes/...hington-vs-napoleon-bonaparte-season-3-ep-301

Ah, Deadliest Warrior...

Anyone else watch that show just to see the gel torsos get destroyed?

Yeah, pretty much. While the end battles were arbitrary, it was cool t get a good sense of the actual weapons used.

You guys seem to forgot Askia, and Oda with their swords :deadhorse:

Oda has not merely one sword like Askia, this man has THREE swords!
Although I'd say Isabella's cross is the most deadliest weapon of all, that and Washington's deadly globe.

I forgot something: Attila's tent is full with weapons, he can arm himself with whatever he wants, and he's probably drunk, giving him increased damage resistance.

+1 this thread delivers

and if we are still talking beards i think Gustavus Adolphus is a major contender

Ya know, all this talk about Ashurbanipal v Kamehameha makes me think Firaxis should make a new game
Civ V - Arena
A fighting game where you get to play as the leaders of the different civ 5 civs... that'd be fun to play

Top Bottom