What do you think of the Russian Queen ?

What do you think of Catherine ?

• She is beautiful ( even if she's computer designed )

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • She's ok

Votes: 23 29.1%
  • I prefer over one's

Votes: 7 8.9%

• Total voters
She's one of the most poorly executed leader screens. Catherine doesn't look natural. Uncanny valley for sure.

She's fine for me... the worst being Buddica. She's too thin, and I don't like tatoo, even if Il love redheads.

The most beautiful is Theodora for sure... :love:

I'm not gay and I do notice. In reality, did she really have her cleavage showing?

yes, and when it came to banquets and stuff like that, it was the only area of her body she would wash, according to a legend. Also, since she was German, she wasn't really all that fluent in Russian as you'd want to believe, dear ol' Cathy, or EKV as she's known in these parts ;)

I honestly think that she is gorgeous. Like this of it, she is pretty, has a nice smile and her boobs are extraordinary :D

I feel that if I lifted her crinoline I would find creaking gears, belts and pulleys.

yes, and when it came to banquets and stuff like that, it was the only area of her body she would wash, according to a legend. Also, since she was German, she wasn't really all that fluent in Russian as you'd want to believe, dear ol' Cathy, or EKV as she's known in these parts ;)

Sorry, but I have to say: your knowledge about Catherine is very poor.

Fair enough, but like I said, it's all legends, I never said it was an actual fact

Top Bottom