January 2015 Playstyle Survey

I sent in the survey, i'm interested in the results.

Morocco and Zulu rank 4 and 6 out of 9 for the BNW civs.

Oh now I get it, I thought of all Civs in BNW what's your favourite one. After I took the survey, it became clearer. ;)

By the way there is a typo in the "what other games do you play" section, you included CK two times. Guess one would be CK II?

Fun survey. I really had problems picking a third favorite polcy tree. I always go for Tradition and Rationalism but the third really depends on the game at hand, although if I'm investing just one policy in another tree I'll usually go for Commerce for the extra Gold.

Fun survey. I really had problems picking a third favorite polcy tree. I always go for Tradition and Rationalism but the third really depends on the game at hand

This is my situation. I wish the survey distinguished between opening and maybe 1 policy, 2-4 policies, and finishing the tree.

Most games, meaning a little more than half, I will open piety and pick one in Aesthetics. But it really depends on the game, and how many policy picks I think I will have before opening Rationalism. Sometimes I pick one commerces, sometimes patronage. Even Exploration for the +1 sight can be key.

I think it's a problem that many of the questions only let me pick one answer - for instance, I play about 50 % on standard size and 50 % on large size, 50 % on continents and 50 % on pangaea, so it's kind of hard to make precise answers. :hmm:

Top Bottom