News: TSG121 Announcement

Scouts don't have a ranged attack, but if they did you use the "move" button rather than the "attack" button (or the commonly used "right-click-on-target-to-move" method). I've made that mistake with archers plenty of times!

I'm gonna try this one.

Not sure about warmongering - it can be useful if most cities will be coastal as frigates are so OP and on good tech path.

How do you steal workers with a scout? I thought they only do a ranged attack on workers, damaging the worker somewhat but not capturing it?
Scouts do not have a ranged attack, you can move them on to any civilian troop to capture or kill them ( only GP are killed)
Any missle troops have to use the move button to move on to a civilian to capture it. If you just right click on them with a missle troop you will shoot it.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

No point in starting wars until Frigates so plenty of time to decide which path will be better for a faster win.

How do you steal workers with a scout? I thought they only do a ranged attack on workers, damaging the worker somewhat but not capturing it?

Scout units are melee units. So they do capture workers without dealing any damage.

edit : sorry, duplicate answer, my mistake !

Even though the question has been answered, what on earth made you think scouts had a ranged attack? Thinking back to prior civ games, I can't think of any where this was the case.
Or did you mean scouts that upgrade to archers?

Top Bottom