Conquests Unofficial Data Patch Project

sorry- was a very dumb question.. looking back have no idea why i didnt know that anyway ( i had read the OP)

Surprising lack of interest in this thread really...

Abaddon said:
Surprising lack of interest in this thread really...

May be, that is because the thread is in the wrong forum. I think it should be in the "Creation & Customization" forum, as it is a "mod" in my eyes. I only accidentily took notice from that mod, that is hidden in the wrong forum.

..but it changes gameplay and these helps are (at least by me) expected in the modding forum, not in the general discussions forum (here you talk but don´t do direct changes to gameplay ?!). Nevertheless, this is great work player1 fanatic. :goodjob:

Great, thanks!

Will this patch thing fix the SGL problem?

This might not be a bug, but could someone try fix the missing data for some of the wonders and units in the Balancer mode, as there is quite a lot missing, and the game exits immediately after selection of one, such as the Missile Frigate, which has good stats, but the game rolls over and dies when I select it. I have been using the patch Civ3v129f and the problems persist. My apologies if this is a repeat.

Don't know anything about it, but this is the Conquest forum, try vanilla.

This Forum is Conquests, PTW, and Vanilla. This Patch is for Conquests, which is why it doesn't work correctly for a Vanilla player.

Top Bottom