Interesting Screenshots

Well for one thing, Catherine doesn't look any uglier than before. ;)

Choxorn, two things I would like to tell you:

1) I never said pretty, I said attractive. The difference is subtle, but in this case very important.

I would agree with SuperBeaver's opinion of Catherine. Haha.

2) It is not your job to critique other's perception of who is/isn't attractive. Kindly drop the subject now. I'm getting the impression that you are simply trying to pick some sort of childish fight with me.

Fine, I'll drop it. But they still look ugly IMO. :p

I've got more interesting screenshots. First is this, showing my military.

That's right. 351 Imperial Guards, 17 armies, 40 grand batteries. I'm rather proud of my achievements.

That is the force I used to conquer Spain. It was so beautiful. There are 16 of my 17 armies there, with 35 of my grand batteries.

That's an insane army you have there. :run:

Where's the 4th Army of the Republic? (I'm guessing he's dead? :()

choxorn said:

Well, considering how only 16 of the 17 armies are in that stack, he might be somewhere else. ;)

I count 8 :p

choxorn said:
Good guess. Yes, the 4th Army died while fighting in England. He had held a city for 5 turns against 20 units, then while trying to retreat back into my territory, he was killed. The army that is not shown on-screen is "Le Grand Armee" which is the 2nd Grand Armee. The first was outdated so I replaced it with the new one.

Where are the other 8 armies!!!!!!!!

Out of visible range. If this was the actual game, you could just scroll down.

BUt then they would have won by conquets. Myabe they started 3 tiles from the Germans. :shifty:

choxorn said:
BUt then they would have won by conquets. Myabe they started 3 tiles from the Germans. :shifty:

How so? All civs would have to be eliminated, and odds are there are more than 2.

Please. Everyone knows that if your one and only city is destroyed by a volcano, you win by conquest. :p

Hi everyone! I thought Id give A update on the...........UNTAMED JUNGLE!!

Look!! deep in the jungle! Its St. Patrick! Hes made himself a nice little home with a booming mining industry. He must have tamed the snakes as his workers! (not driven them away) cuz nobody else dared come near in 424 turns!!.

England, I salute your bravery! :salute:
Other civs, I denounce your stupidity and cowardice! :badcomp:

Top Bottom