Islandia's G&K GMR game - one turn per day

I think Michael will be happy to sub this one as well, based on his post in the 'important' thread.

The Huns have been camped on your doorstep (or beaten back) for some time. Perhaps they've been taking advantage of the AI to turn the tide again.

Austria will consider the situation, particularly as you move forward and get a better sense of the threat. Isabella has been a friend and trading partner so far, though we have questioned the wisdom of Toledo's placement.

Couldn't load it, that's at least two turns now. Happy for someone else to sub in for me.

The Huns have been camped on your doorstep (or beaten back) for some time. Perhaps they've been taking advantage of the AI to turn the tide again.

Austria will consider the situation, particularly as you move forward and get a better sense of the threat. Isabella has been a friend and trading partner so far, though we have questioned the wisdom of Toledo's placement.

IDK why Toledo was placed so aggressively inside Austria. If you lend me your military to take back Seville and allow me to take a couple of CS. I would be willing to gift you the city.

I know, it's nothing to do with you, just the legacy you inherited from your stupid husband. :p

Have you played more than one turn? From the look of things around your capital, your defences look decent and the terrain should make things difficult for the Hunnish horse archers. We will certainly consider your proposals and request for aid, but this consideration will take time, and require patience.

From the look of things around your capital, your defences look decent and the terrain should make things difficult for the Hunnish horse archers.

That's what I thought when I saw the picture of the empire. Madrid is certainly safe, but the fringe cities may be in trouble. But hey, Spain is leading in score hugely.

I think this is the thread for the game I just joined. So unless I have the wrong thread, I have just joined this game as the new leader of Ethiopia.

I think you're right...but I wasn't even aware Ethiopia was leaderless...at least not lately.

I think this is the thread for the game I just joined. So unless I have the wrong thread, I have just joined this game as the new leader of Ethiopia.

Welcome! how is Ethiopia over there?

I think you're right...but I wasn't even aware Ethiopia was leaderless...at least not lately.

I received an invite from you, Onan. At least that's what I thought. It brought me to the game page and the only AI controlled team was Ethiopia. If I am taking someone's civilization please remove me.

Welcome! how is Ethiopia over there?

***In Character***

I think I have been elected the new leader of Ethiopia, although there is still an issue that needs to be cleared up with the ballots and allegations of fraud.

My official position is that "democracy" is something we shouldn't stand in the way of, especially when it comes to the right decision.

While waiting for this to cool down, I have not yet had a chance to take stock of Ethiopia's current situation. If I am in fact elected leader of Ethiopia I look forward to communicating with all of you in the near future.

I received an invite from you, Onan. At least that's what I thought. It brought me to the game page and the only AI controlled team was Ethiopia. If I am taking someone's civilization please remove me.

***In Character***

I think I have been elected the new leader of Ethiopia, although there is still an issue that needs to be cleared up with the ballots and allegations of fraud.

My official position is that "democracy" is something we shouldn't stand in the way of, especially when it comes to the right decision.

While waiting for this to cool down, I have not yet had a chance to take stock of Ethiopia's current situation. If I am in fact elected leader of Ethiopia I look forward to communicating with all of you in the near future.

Yes you are invited (and I reminded Onan to send an invite to you:)) as I thought you will be quickly eliminated as Egypt sub in the other game (not likely as the new development). not a fun way to start GMR and this game should be good to go as Ethiopia has its own little safe heaven there.

Yes you are invited (and I reminded Onan to send an invite to you:)) as I thought you will be quickly eliminated as Egypt sub in the other game (not likely as the new development). not a fun way to start GMR and this game should be good to go as Ethiopia has its own little safe heaven there.

I used to sub often in Civ 4 Pitboss games. I actually like the challenge of taking something I didn't create and making it work. The greater the challenge the more fun.

Looking forward to joining this game.

Yes, invited when E reminded, that's all. Hadn't noticed it had been AI for a while, at least not lately.

Hi Onan if you see this. could you pls revert? cant load the save. cheers

Um, nope, not the host anymore. Sorry for the slow response time. :p.

We humble Dutch are curious as to the intended purpose of a Mayan road across the mountains south of Stockholm into the northern reaches of the Netherlands ...

Top Bottom