The decline and fall of the Roman Empire (a GMR G&K game)

Still waiting on you to take Rome Tab. Stop dying in the speed game and get in here.

Ok i'm gonna be in as soon as i can!

Can you send me an invitation again?

I dont see any notification.

Let's roll this!

Do we have the scenario script on this? And the settings on CS? I know it's raging barbs.

It's so tempting that I want to go home right now(5 minutes walk), like yesterday when big gamble launched.

Do we have the scenario script on this? And the settings on CS? I know it's raging barbs.

It's so tempting that I want to go home right now(5 minutes walk), like yesterday when big gamble launched.

It's Europe large map, raging barbs, 20 CS to simulate the minor principalities that were taken over by Rome on its way to gloryl

It's Europe large map, raging barbs, 20 CS to simulate the minor principalities that were taken over by Rome on its way to gloryl

Nice, Huns can play with the barbs and CSs if no civs are nearby.

hmm, had to move my settler, not a good starting place for me :-(

Anyway, I will be gone this weekend. If everything goes well I will be online somewhere sundaynight. Timezone is still +1 GMT

The eastern roman empire recognices the strength of the legions of the western roman empire and their vassals. A strong fleet to back up our soldiers on the ground is belived to be the best tactic according to the royal advisors in Constantinople.

:p
The eastern roman empire recognices the strength of the legions of the western roman empire and their vassals. A strong fleet to back up our soldiers on the ground is belived to be the best tactic according to the royal advisors in Constantinople.

Frigates will not save the day if Roman techs to tanks and you do not have battleships ready. Lesson that I have learnt before.

Are you going to take all cs as well?

Top Bottom