1000 Clues You Play Civilization V Too Much.

140. At college. You need a calculator and your friend needs a pen. Thankfully, you got two pens and he has two calculators. You ''trade'', and then, you say: ''That will do'' or ''This deal will work'' -- But this trade lasts 30 minutes!

141. When you ''denonce'' that guy who has been sleeping with your girlfriend.

140. At college. You need a calculator and your friend needs a pen. Thankfully, you got two pens and he has two calculators. You ''trade'', and then, you say: ''That will do'' or ''This deal will work'' -- But this trade lasts 30 minutes!

141. When you ''denonce'' that guy who has been sleeping with your girlfriend.

142. What is this ''girlfriend'' you talk about?

148) you take real life nations all throughout history, and match them up with their favorite social policies.
149) you send an email to your country's armed forces telling them that they need to start training archers because, unlike infantry and Tanks, they can shoot over other units.

148) you take real life nations all throughout history, and match them up with their favorite social policies.
149) you send an email to your country's armed forces telling them that they need to start training archers because, unlike infantry and Tanks, they can shoot over other units.

i lold cuz i did the first one >_>

153. It takes you about a week on one game of huge map playing past turn 500 and you're still not finished with it!

155. I'm mowing the lawn and think, "This is a lush, fertile land. I think we can make a home here."

157: One hammer is never enough to do a simple job. / It takes more than 3 hammers to do a simple job.

(whichever is more likable)

155. I'm mowing the lawn and think, "This is a lush, fertile land. I think we can make a home here."

Lol, best one yet.

159. You scoff at articles about people climbing Mt. Everest because mountains are obviously not passible by anyone on foot.

160) The world will end in 2050 and you know this as a fact (civilopedia never lies) so you think of many different ways that you and a few of your buddies can "win" before that.
#1 build wonders, monuments, and temples in your back yard hoping to gain culture.
#2 you build economic buildings in your back yard to have enough to bribe every small country (you'll even get some food, culture, and Units while your at it!)
#3 quickly have your group attack every capital of every major country and hold them at the same time, then you win!
#4 build a library in your back yard, later build observatories and universities (you should research every technology soon enough and build your spaceship.

165: When you answer your door to a stranger, you say "I am Montezuma, emperor of the Aztecs..."
166: Whan pushed you scream aloud "Excellent! Let the blood flow in raging torrents!"
167: Once you finally have one thousand coins, the whole world will denounce you and when you buy a house your neighbor tells you not to settle near them.

Top Bottom