Two Machu Pichu's in One Game

blinky501

Chieftain
So I am in the middle of my latest playthrough with Denmark. First time playing with the danes and I am liking it, any tips from people that played them is welcome. Anyways I just DOW brazil and after I took their first city Salvador, I went to view the city to see If I should raze it or not. I am in the city screen and I noticed that they have Machu Pichu. Normally this is not odd but I built Machu Pichu in one of my cities like 20-25 turns ago. I exited the screen and then went back to it and the wonder was gone.

Anybody ever experience this before? Does the computer have wonders even if they have been built by someone else to take advantage of the bonuses. it is strange and a first for me.

thanks

When you start building MP, one of the mountain tiles near your city starts showing the associated terraces on the mountain sides. But if an AI beats you to it, the terraces are still visible, even though you don't have the MP wonder.

What Tiber said, Having the wonder inside your city and having the graphic of the wonder on a mountain are two different things. Sometimes when some one is building that wonder and it gets robbed the graphic stays.

Also, when you finished building Macchu Picchu, did you get the splash screen, quote etc. pop-screen? If not, sad to say you got beat to the wonder, Pedro is quite the wonderhoarder if I recall correctly.

Top Bottom