Isabella deity ICS (23 city built 1 conquered) culture(or diplomatic) win

Soronery

Prince
Standard map Pangea Deity Policy Saving enabled.

I'll start by saying that my starting location was pretty lucky (lots of space, Venice nearby, CS borders) but anyway, it was an interesting play through.

Ulru + Mt. Sinai were settled early. I took the pantheon that gave +4 faith from natural wonders. Just these 2 provided 24+20=44 faith per turn due to Spain's bonus.

I was pumping out settlers non stop until around turn 100 or something.

I took Mosque+Pagonda, tithe and religious texts. I was DoWed at around turn 135 by venice + huns. Other than that it was a mostly peaceful game due to the starting location.

I took the Reformation belief that made faith bought buildings give +2 tourism each.

Venice and Rome proved to be the biggest challenges to take over. Venice I just DoWed and took their WONDERfull city at around turn 200 something. I had to get the international games (+100% tourism bonus for 20 turns) to take Rome.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Policies went as follows:
1.Liberty until free settler.
2.Piety for reformation.
3.Liberty for meritocracy
4.Finish Piety
5.Finish Liberty
6.Go order (used 2 saved policies here)
7.Tradition for aristocracy

Spoiler :

Yep Spain can be an autowin civ on any difficulty :D. Fun to play as sometimes though if you just want to have a great faith game

Those natural wonders are really OP. It was just pretty fun spamming cities like a pre expansion AI.

Top Bottom