Where'd Russia go?

'C' is for Central Bank, that's good enough for me!

Why would America retaliate for destroying Canberra? They'd be glad that their tourists are not getting lost in that maze of a city (plus Australians will be relieved everywhere as well)

I should make another comic shouldn't I?

Why would America retaliate for destroying Canberra? They'd be glad that their tourists are not getting lost in that maze of a city (plus Australians will be relieved everywhere as well)

I should make another comic shouldn't I?

I'm utterly touched, Styles. Utterly touched. :rolleyes:

@Stylesjl's comic:

I'm not going to even bother how all this relates to the main canonical plot.

Nice. It's somewhat contradictory with Breen being on Nar Kreeta with the other evul guys, but I had a solution for that, it just means that now I have to write comics about things that happened before some already-posted comics.

My timeline is so screwed up right now. :crazyeye:

Nice. It's somewhat contradictory with Breen being on Nar Kreeta with the other evul guys, but I had a solution for that, it just means that now I have to write comics about things that happened before some already-posted comics.

My timeline is so screwed up right now. :crazyeye:
Just think of it that Dr. Breen and the others took a trip back during my lengthy absence in this thread ;).

Yeah, that was my plan- whenever I finally get the comic done, I'll have them finish their meeting, then everyone goes back via the Combine Portal Network to wherever they were. Then later, presumably, your comic happens.

That was certainly worth the wait. :D Excellent work!

Two PwP comics in two days? Is there something special or did I have a strike of inspiration or something?

I ment to have Lucy/Kaede say "Plaything for the scientists" :cringe:.

Obligatory non-canonical comic to have Lucy 'splaining the situation

Finally, after a long delay, here's my comic! Remember, no flash photography, because you don't want to ruin the precious metals... and oils and stuff...

You can tell hilarity will ensue from all this mess, right?

Umm, right...

..prescribing some Prozac to Stylerj.

Top Bottom