A mod about religion

NN23

Warlord
i'm looking for a mod that solely affects the religious aspect of the game. do you have any suggestions. you could also name a mod where changes to the religious aspect of the game are a part of a bigger mod.

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

i'm looking for a mod that solely affects the religious aspect of the game. do you have any suggestions. you could also name a mod where changes to the religious aspect of the game are a part of a bigger mod.

Piety & prestige, made by JFD.
Sukritact's Events & Decisions features some religion-related events.

Piety & prestige, made by JFD.
Sukritact's Events & Decisions features some religion-related events.
I already use Sukritact's Events & Decisions, which is great. About JFD's Piety and Prestige, isn't it still a WIP? Also, I found this mod Race for Religion, one half of its aspects i like, and the other i don't like. I like the fact that it gives faith from every pantheon and some other aspects, but it overhauls the belief system and the mechanisms of spreading a religion so much that the religious gameplay is unrecognizable to me.

I'm looking for a mod that tweaks the religion system for a better, and not a one that overhauls it. Is there a mod like it? If not, i'll be sure to check out JFD's Piety and Prestige.

P&P doesn't overhaul the religion system per se; it adds an additional component - a State Religion - to it, which serves to limit the "free stuff for free" aspect of religion in the vanilla game.

Top Bottom