[Help Request] Happiness Yields

x2Madda

Prince
Greetings.
Is it possible to add +/- Happiness to worker built improvements?
I have tried mimicking the XML files included but non of them work, I feel like this maybe a job for SQL but wondering if I may have missed something simple.

Thanks in advance.

Moderator Action: Moved this to the main forum as that is where questions belong. Thanks.

This isn't the right subforum for questions, I believe.
Someone will probably move this to the main Content & Creation forums soon, but unfortunately, Happiness is not a yield -- not without DLL modding at least.

There are still a few workarounds to make this happen, but the most common method would be to use Lua to grant dummy buildings which grant happiness.

Happiness is not a yield -- not without DLL modding at least.

And not even with DLL modding probably - I looked when I was doing the Unified Yields project ... and ran screaming from how convoluted the happiness code is!

(And I've asked for this thread to be moved)

Haha, if whoward runs away screaming from it, then yeah it's pretty much impossible.

OP's best bet is to use some Lua and dummies then, I suppose. I do that to grant Happiness from Improved Wine, Sheep, and a unique improvement with my Civ. Plenty of other mod Civs also use the dummy building method.

Top Bottom