Funny Screenshots: Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should all just move to Japan and Persia now.
Civ4ScreenShot0195.JPG

ON the note of World Wars, here are two examples on huge maps. Wold Wars are on of the things that make Huge maps funs. Though i sort of wish they happened earlier. Though, it's for the best. I'd probably be destroyed outright if they did

Civ4ScreenShot0807.JPG

I managed to keep my alliance out, butthe rest of the world went crazy. O boxed Frerderick om at four cities, so he eventually became Roosevelt's vassal. Charlemagne could have been either one. After many previous wars, Brennus became weak and fell in influence. He was the only Buddhist and a mainly Hindu world and as such was picked upon by his peers. He finally capitualted to Augustus, but Roosevelt wasn't done yet so declared war on them, probably once Stalin begged to him to save him from his incredibly doomed war.. The two most powerful a nations in the world and their vassals hammered away at each other. Then, for kicks, Hammurabi joined in. THe war actually achieved nothing, but if it had gone on longer I would've escaped the turbulent world for Space.

Civ4ScreenShot1348.JPG

A less impressive, but still noticeable one. I declared on Loius, he had a DP with Willem, so I brought Hannibal for help. Musa and Hannibal just concluded war that Mansa Musa was still recovering from. Once the war ends, Loius becomes Saladin's vassal thus the third antion against the powerful Chinese. I got kind of worried when they China lost, though

Ah, world wars. What fun.

Why the lack of world map?

I guess GK got the HA from someone als Geschenk...
That the mechanic you're talking about?
There were no Mongols on the map, China liberated an island which became Dschingis

I was playing RFC as the Netherlands, and I got this message from Joao (I think it was when I agreed to open borders with him):

He has no state religion, so I assume that this comment is because he's a godless heathen :lol:!

Attachments

• Strange Joao.jpg
    Strange Joao.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 3,221
The Incans sure are advanced. They've managed to train special amphibous workers in their quest to colonize the ocean floor.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 3,183
That reminds me a bit of SMAC sea formers...

Talk about mood swings.

I'd find that funny if less than 25 turns had passed for that change to occur.

What are you talking about Ramsses? These are two different games. I don't see what's funny with those pics...

Not funny actually. Have someone be friendly by having the same religion and favorite civic and the next turn declare war on the person while changing religions and civics, thus making him/her (probably) furious. In fact, I don't think you even need to bother with the religions and civics.

Edit: Didn't see the post above, didn't see they were didn't games. Making it even more less funny.

No offense, The Enigma. (thought I should say that...)

American city in Baghdad :D

I played RFC as Japan and founded Christianity

Because Europe didn't get Christianity,They went Muslim

Also,the AI hasn't conquered these two Barb cities.

Looks like some of Europe went Jewish and Buddhist.

"Holy Moslim Empire"? :lol:

I played RFC as Japan and founded Christianity
Because Europe didn't get Christianity,They went Muslim
Also,the AI hasn't conquered these two Barb cities.

What map is that?

The Rhye's and Fall of Civilization mod standard with BtS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom