Orc Onslaught : Semulin

We makez Ghal-Maraz, da big hamma, in Athel Loren in 2375 IC.

Bel-Aliad makes da furstest Firestorm in 2380 IC. Bein we iz orcs, we launch it at Telfeuheim, dat am sylvanian kapitol. It am smashed terrrifically! Da flamez rize to da sky! Every buddy deklarez war on uz, but it am wurth it!

Bloodthirstas kome in from da north, dese am bad newz. Dey destroy da baraks at kal kat. We kompleetz da Krown Ob Domination in Goff. We makez anotha Firestorm In Kalkaat. We gonna try dat one on da kaos.

We Sends da great firestorm at Khorinaun. Da flamez kan bee seen from as far away as Athel Loren! Praise be ta Gork an' Mork! (2390 IC)

Bloodthirstaz assault all ob our border wif kaos. Snakebite makes a Firestorm. Da sylvanianz build Vloedmuur in Llangollen. We use da firestorm on Ulangor, dis am, er, wuz kaos's bigust sity. (2395 IC)

Bloodthirstaz am gatherin round Kal-Khaat. (2400 IC)

Kaos Kaptuez Kal-Khaat. Ghaz not happy. (2405 IC)

Sylvanianz Kaptura Bisoreux. Dis were old town what we tooked from Bretonia.

We am gettin 'urt, but me don't fink dey kan kilz uz befur we findz all dem artyfakts.

Attachments

• beforeafta.JPG
    beforeafta.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 187
Da Bludthirstaz Kaptua Leydenhoven, eben though a lowly goblin spearman kilt 2 ob dem. Sylvanianz attak Bordeleaux, dat am our last sity on otha kontinent. it gonna fall, but not yet. Dey moves around 20 vampirez nekst to it. (2410 IC)

We makes Laihtendrung. dis am fancy artyfakt sword. We made it in Gorkamorka. We takes Leydenhoven bak. Dem not guardz it well. An orc Spearman kilz da last bloodthirsta. Meby dese spear menz am da sekret ta killen bloodthirstaz? mebby not. (2415 IC)

Da kaos menz kaptua Aarnau. Dem bloodthirstaz sure kan move fast. Sylvanianz kaptua Bordelaux. It hard not ta win when you outnumba da orcs 200 ta one.

We takes Aarnau back . Da kaos am doin what we did on da otha kontinent. Dey kaptua gud but kant defend. (2420 IC)

Da kaos takes Leydenhoven again. Mebby we will keep switchin bak an' fourth till we find all dese stoopid artyfakts. Da kaos sity ob Klessen makes Fireworks. Nobuddy klaps or am impressed. (2425 IC)

We makes peese wif da albioneerz. Kaos getz a leada ataken Aarnau. Dem prolly gonna do somefin stoopid wif it. Yup, dey left it out in da open, we kilz it. Some leada, kan't eben fite off a troll. We deklarez peese on da kaos, dey gotz some ob our landz, but we almost found all dese artyfakts an don't want ta waste no more ob our boyz fitin dem. (2430 IC)

Vampirez land nekst ta green deeath. Dis kood be bad. we only got too gobos wif sticks dere fur defense. De Waaagh in Gorkamorka made an armie fur us recently. We filz it wif earf elementalz an merkinaries an moves it ta green death. (2435 IC)

Da vampirez kilz our armie, but doez not take da town. We makes da Klaw of Nagash in Calimbar. Dere am only one artyfakt left! (2440 IC)

A goblin spearman kilz da lastest vampire outside ab green death, we am safe now. We uses some hulkz ta kill da coracles sylvania sent dem in on, dem am small an' silly an we kaptuaz dem an uses dem fur buffet tables in Gorkamorka fur da viktory feast what am kommin soon. We haz made Da Eye ob Sheerian in Bergbres. Dis am de last artyfackt. Whut happens now? (2440 IC)

De otha Races Must now bow before da mite ob da Orcses. Ghaz ascends to da golden thrown an' am deklared King ob da wurld. Den we launches a buncha firestorms!

Attachments

• quest victory.JPG
    quest victory.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 179
Fantastic Semulin. Thanks for finishing. Great game and well played. Big fan of orcs (although I've never owned their armies, I'm a Bretonian type guy myself) and enjoyed their conquest (of a sort) of the world.

V

Amazing story Semulin! :D Too bad it's ends now (in a way)... I'm glad you won though!

I liked the Bretonian figures alot too, but I was scared to try all those fancy paint jobs at first. I bet I could do them now, but I've got way too much time invested in my 40K and Fantasy Orcs and Orks to go start something new.

I'm glad you folks enjoyed the tale, I was a bit disapointed. I really wanted to conqure the world. I learnd though that on Emperor you can't go to war with one civ and keep the war going untill they're wiped out. I'd have done alot better If i took a few citys from one, made peace and focused on another for a while, but it was great fun anyhow!

I started another game last night, just for kicks, and still found my self thinking "Norsica builds Erantry of War, -1000 IC" and such. I had a good laugh at my expence.

Hope then new year is good to you all, maby i'll try this again one day when my skillz have improved :)

Well done, Semulin :goodjob:

Here's some of my Post-battle analysis: Embryodead might want to work on the balance of the Sylvanian units, you know either make 'em weaker or cost a lot more, since right now they look like they're beyond way too powerful. Other than that, well done (although, I personally would've waited 1 turn and built the capitol on the other side of the river so I could get the hills for more production....).

In other news, I'll hopefully be starting on my Final Fantasy story playtest game before the week is out (depends on wether or not I get the civilization of Tycoon added and the Mithra Ninja finished). The lineup right now looks like AVALANCHE, Shinra, Galbadia, Garden, Windhurst, Ivalice, Lindblum, and Alexandria, with me playing as Commander Cloud Stife of AVALANCHE :D

Excellently written, I enjoyed reading your "story" immensely. :)

Thanks for the praise Steel & Hikaro! It was just as much fun to write!

I actually don't think the sylvanianz are over powered, I screwed up and never researched the tec that gets me wyverns. That is what I should have had to fight the vampire lords. No matter who the "strong" power was, they'd have waled on me because I missed the tec.

Perhaps next time...

Ah, I see.... That's why I make sure I spend a good 10 minutes looking through the tech tree whenever I play a new scenario or mod. For instance, I've been playing the Medieval conquest as the Abyssinian Caliphate, and I took two (rather worthwhile, it turns out) gambles by first researching Byzantine Ingenuit, after I got that, I traded techs with the Byzantines and got Lost Roman Secrets and Defender of Europe, so I could build the Byzantine Medicine Small Wonder as well as Aqueducts and Colosseums and I eventually researched (after researching Jihad to get Ansar Warriors and my second gamble which I'll relate in a minute) Intelligence Operations, and I now have about half of my cities cranking out spies :evil: Of course, when I research Assassination, I'll be able to build Assassins as well, but the way I see it, the more the merrier. :D My second gamble that paid off was researching Western Church and the Euro-flavor tech tree. Even though I didn't get it in time to build any Euro-specific great wonders, I did get monastacism and Chivalry so I could build Crusaders, Monastaries (which along with my libraries from Arab learning makes my civ a scientific powerhouse) and Jousting arenas (same effect as colosseums, but cheaper to build), and Manors (increase tax revenue). If I hadn't taken the time to really look really far ahead into the tech tree, I'd have missed out on the opportunity to create a tolerant and benevolant Caliphate (about 1/4 of my cities are always celebrating "We love the Caliph day") that is also a sneaky military powerhouse (I built the Bayeuax Tapestry, which has the same effects as Sun Tzu's).

Anyways, I also enjoyed reading your OTHER Warhammer tale, and I've decided to post a pre-story discussion thread for the Final Fantasy mod one that I'll be starting fairly soon.

This story was AWESOME! Old, but awesome - thanks to Semulin for this (why didn't anyone tell me bfore about these stories? :gripe: ). You just made my couple-of-days.

Cursed Arm Pit - :lol:

I would love to see more stories of this kind :) (or be able to write such stories, but I'm almost as bad a storyteller as I'm a bad player ;) )

Cheers,
aaglo

Top Bottom