The DYOS Consul (DYOS XI: 2009-2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I GOT ORANGEBOX! w00t!

kimsec2c.

I originally was going to go with nuclear weapons, but I was in a Dawn of War mood.

I looked up "Necron Monolith" and I couldn't pass up the opportunity when I saw the picture of the pink monolith... sorry :(

It's more creative than nukes, at least.

I think the pink monolith is a good to go, since it's epicly hilarious.

So the Necrons stay. Ok then :)

Of course, the journey to reclaim the Gem is a long and perilous and probably filled with a lot of encounters that don't relate to the main plot at all, but hopefully Kwai learns a lot in his adventure and recovers the Gem for himself...

I forgot, where is the Gem located anyway? Coruscant/Japan?

I forgot, where is the Gem located anyway? Coruscant/Japan?
It's located in the Coruscanti Mainland. Also, I WILL POINT THIS OUT...

...Absolutely no powergaming! I know you Styles too well that you'd whip up a one page "OMG KEKEKEKEKE TANK RUSH, Get gem OMG I GOT GEM, desimate Crouscantis KEKEKEKE tick off CivGeneral! KEKEKEKEKEKE".

Also, for the general audience, the Space Nazis have no interest in the Gem itself, just total galactic conquest of the Milky Way along with revenge against The Republic of Coruscant (Along with trying to eliminate the chosen two and the protectors of the universe), and the Combine Empire gave up it's foray for the Gem after the Arrakis incident and has the same goal as the Space Nazis but at a larger scale, complete conquest of our universe.

Hmm...thought I heard powergaming. Sounds like the rumbling sound of a thousand Jagdtigers.

Styles...don't, or I will mock you.

Woah CivGeneral, calm down:

Of course, the journey to reclaim the Gem is a long and perilous and probably filled with a lot of encounters that don't relate to the main plot at all, but hopefully Kwai learns a lot in his adventure and recovers the Gem for himself...

So he won't get it in one comic. That's not fun.

Also, for the general audience, the Space Nazis have no interest in the Gem itself, just total galactic conquest of the Milky Way along with revenge against The Republic of Coruscant (Along with trying to eliminate the chosen two and the protectors of the universe), and the Combine Empire gave up it's foray for the Gem after the Arrakis incident and has the same goal as the Space Nazis but at a larger scale, complete conquest of our universe.

But then again the Gem is a mean to an end, right?

I'm making a comic centered on Wetickra and an encounter between the Space Nazis (who are looking for the Chosen Two) and Taillesskangaru (who doesn't know yet he's one of the Chosen Two, but who is looking for something else on Wetkira.) Two questions for e350tb though: are the Space Nazis and the Clone Guild allied, and where is General Valorum and the Spongebob clone now?

...Two questions for e350tb though: are the Space Nazis and the Clone Guild allied, and where is General Valorum and the Spongebob clone now?

They aren't really affiliated, but I suppose they are allies in 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' sense.

The Clone Spongebob is tracking CivGeneral and co. Valorum is still at the Clone Guild's base on Wetrika.

Coming from the author who introduced the Space Nazis, I give e350tb authorization to have the Clone Guild be allied to the Space Nazis :). Eventhough I already approved it before this post :).

Why do I feel like only me and my brother are posting comics here?
Maybe because while you're spamming comics with no clear direction, we're actually mapping out a cohesive story.

If you can't be bothered to at least try staying relevant to the premise, move it to DYOS XI.
That is partly why it's there.

Maybe because while you're spamming comics with no clear direction, we're actually mapping out a cohesive story.

There is a clear direction: Kwai must get the Gem back at all costs.

If you can't be bothered to at least try staying relevant to the premise, move it to DYOS XI.

Kwai's just hit a lot of setbacks in recovering the Gem. It's not fun to just rush in and grab the gem and rush out...

Kwai's just hit a lot of setbacks in recovering the Gem. It's not fun to just rush in and grab the gem and rush out...

Believe him, he tried. In a dream sequence:mischief:

I guess what I'm trying to say is, we aren't writing in the same tone as previous threads. Part II was split from DYOS XI partly because the story carries so much weight.

Stylesrj said:
There is a clear direction: Kwai must get the Gem back at all costs.
Very well, but bear in mind that you are dancing on the shoulders of giants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom