Playing America on Deity

selling (conquered) cities is bugged since G+K - doing it seems like only real exploit some1 can do nowadays

bug = you get like 100x money u d get normaly for city = obvious bug

Tommynt, would you please explain this a bit more?

In Civ 5 vanilla, if I rapidly conquered a continent and collected a bunch of useless or near useless cities, I would sell them to the runaway AI. The first city might only provide a couple of hundred gold, but the next adjacent city, because it shared a border with what was now runaway AI territory, would net me beaucoup d'argent/ الكثير من المال . In one case I scored over 8,000 gold selling a size 5 city. Is this what you're talking about, or something else?

What you want is Logistics Stealth Bombers. So build a bunch of B17s (about 10 in total) in your strongest production city with barracks/armory/mil academy - then rush Stealth (you only need 2 GS to bulb from Radar onwards). Then you start ripping the runaway you want to cripple first

Some picture examples here

1)

1a)

2)

With nuclear weapons, you might want them if this runaway is particularly huge and advanced (ie. see Pachacuti in 1) and 1a))

Thanks!
I followed the advice and built a stack of B17s and upgraded to Stealth. Later I won a Diplomatic victory i.a. now I have also won on Deity as America.
The ability to look 1 tile further ahead is very strong imo.

Top Bottom