Earthquake event (with art by hrochland)

Yes thanks. You know. You and salaries have two eyes. There are also several oneeye peoples. In relation to Python I do not have even one eye. :(

Salaries? Nevermind.

1) I can help you further if needed but you will have to decide if you want Fierabras or Platyping's version of the Volcano event.

2) Do you see the Volcano as an available feature in WorldBuilder? Don't forget that Fierabras is using FEATURE_VOLCANO and Platyping FEATURE_KRAKATOA.

3) If you want a merge without modules, rar me these five files: CvRandomEventInterface.py, the two xml event files, CIV4FeatureInfos.xml and CIV4ArtDefines_Feature.xml and I will have a look at them over the week-end.

:D :D Salaries? When I give my text to translator, from Platyping happens salaries. I do not know why. This time I forgot fix it :)

I think platyping version is good. I wanted to emphasize that the model remained a moment in the game. This Platy version does, I think. I can not test it: (

Yes. in WorldBuilder I can add volcano.
In the last version I did not modular and rewrote the volcano to _SOPKA (volcano in czech language)

Many years ago I tried Fierabras version. Here volcano also not appeared. When I put the volcano in the game by worldbuilder, game after model took some time off. This means that the second part of the code works.
Now try the same thing with the version from Platyping. Then I will also try Platyping version separately. I'll know in both threads. Thank you very much for your response and willingness :)

Can't help you without files but I was thinking that maybe you should check carefully if you have not duplicated events, eventtriggers or the Python functions.

I think that the XML would load the last definition in the two events files and that Python would take the first function available. Make sure that nothing is left modular for Volcano event.

Good intuition. Last night I found out that I can add two Volcano. It old was exiting the and new left. :(
Worse, the volcano not appears when I trying Platy version separately. Platyping tried it and screenshot seen volcano. I am clueless :(

For starters, I try to clean last merge version. I welcome your help to when I will not have success. Thank you, isenchine :)

Just one thing. I'm sorry, but it is user friendly and good for the search. When I click the event in the Event log (volcano) game does not transfer me to the venue. It is possible to solve this?

I read what you wrote in platyping thread. I'll try set iPlotType to 1 as you wrote
I read the rest too :) :)

Read carefully then because I never said something about setting iPlotType to 1! :crazyeye:

iPlotType = 1 means PLOT_HILLS!

EDIT: see attachment!

Attachments

• PLOTSinCyEnumsInterface.txt
    894 bytes · Views: 38
Just one thing. I'm sorry, but it is user friendly and good for the search. When I click the event in the Event log (volcano) game does not transfer me to the venue. It is possible to solve this?

That's because salaries do not bother about XML :D

In CvEventTriggerInfos:

Code:
<bShowPlot>1</bShowPlot>

I have now crack tune a bit. Works perfect. There's just one little thing, the same as in Machu Picchu code. Here is what forest replace a number features. This is in conflicts with the system Natural Wonders. All who use the NW (and me) very ask if it was possible to add a list of Features that by Crack can not be overwritten. Please add this small piece of code, if you have time. Thank you very much
Hrochland

@ hrochland: done, see attachment - not tested.

Revised function applyTrhlina: look for new listPreserveFeature, fill in accordingly.

Note that there are two sections which deal damages to units. They are clearly marked so delete them if you don't want that.

Tell me if it works for you.

Attachments

• CvRandomEventInterface - applyTrhlina - With listPreserveFeature.rar
    1.5 KB · Views: 39
hroch, where are we with the volcano?

Here is the Python file with Fierabras' additions. It if doesn't work for you, let me have your two xml events files then.

Yes thanks. I wink on :)
BTW as you wrote Earthquake devasting - with new restrictions what you wrote for me I think the Earthquake event is just a nice game add-on :)

Top Bottom