wow, civ5 cosplay

Hammer Rabbi

Deity
GOTM Staff
it's like the elusive albino Buffalo or something. here's an article at The Escapist website about a nice little tribute to civ5 with some pics and an interview with the creator/model. i thought it was neat.

Looks like she used too much material for the Catherine from Civ V ;)

Looks like she used too much material for the Catherine from Civ V ;)

Damn right about that, costume still needs "final cut". And I know exactly where. :blush:

I would have a back sprain from standing all day in that dress x.x Because it looks like it can't let you to sit down comfortably.

While there is a certain accuracy missing, you got to admit that that is one gorgeously made dress. The cape looks perfect too, amazing job.

I love Catherine. Even though she backstabs sometimes. She's so flirty...I'm glad civ V added elements like this. I find it funny how she calls all the men she meets attractive. ;) ...does anyone know what she says to the women? I've never met her while playing a female leader.

Apparently she was pretty seductive in real life too. Found this old post about the real Catherine and her history: http://history-time.livejournal.com/24543.html

I love Catherine. Even though she backstabs sometimes. She's so flirty...I'm glad civ V added elements like this. I find it funny how she calls all the men she meets attractive. ;) ...does anyone know what she says to the women? I've never met her while playing a female leader.

Apparently she was pretty seductive in real life too. Found this old post about the real Catherine and her history: http://history-time.livejournal.com/24543.html

Sometimes? She's on my 'wipe out if she gets too big' list.

Ha, I fought her while playing Finland once. That was fun. Her words were "backed with nuclear weapons", of course. Giant Death Robot versus Ski Troops, the Machine Gun replacement. With some other units I could keep her from invading, but she was also in a war with Gandhi, which ended with nuclear fallout surrounding her cities. Except for the last part, it was funny how sort of historically accurate that conflict was.

Maybe I could think of some cosplay, too. But most white male leaders are kind of boring, I can't think of anyone.

Top Bottom