Steam downloads 40 Mb update this morning

kaspergm

Deity
Is this something civ related or something else? Anybody know anything? :confused:

Steam update. It updated before the client loads, which meant it was a client update.

A game update would download after the client is already up.

Shute, there I was hoping for a moment ...

Heh.

Is Civ 5 the only game you own on Steam or something? I only ask because that's a pretty curious assumption to see a steam download and assume it's related to Civ 5. I've got ~200 games in my library, it couldda been anything.

Only had one game update this morning.

Is Civ 5 the only game in you own via Steam?

Interesting. Civ 5 is the only PC game I play. I primarily play to relax after work and to relax with any free time on the weekends usually a Saturday morning from six am to ten am with a pot of coffee.

Been playing this incredible game since college days with Civ 1 in 1993. Love the advance technology of game play and graphics over the expansions Civ 1 - Civ 5 BNW.

So Yes...I would assume an update on Steam would be for Civ 5 too since it's downloading new stuff and I only have one game.

Brew God

Heh.

Is Civ 5 the only game you own on Steam or something?
I have three games in my Steam library: Civ 5, Civ 4 and SimCity 4. Pretty safe assumption that any (game-related) download will be associated with Civ 5. :mischief:

For me the steam download that OP referred to occurred yesterday evening when I got home.
I don't know why this steam client upgrade was bigger than normal, but it was.

Is Civ 5 the only game you own on Steam or something? I only ask because that's a pretty curious assumption to see a steam download and assume it's related to Civ 5. I've got ~200 games in my library, it couldda been anything.

There are other games on Steam? :D

There are other games on Steam? :D

Steam is simultaneously the best thing and the worst thing ever.

It's awesome because I have an obscene amount of games that I paid less than $10 for, with a large subset of that being less than $5.

It's terrible because I have an obscene amount of games I haven't even played yet.

Top Bottom