Mon Kumph

exorcist

Chieftain
Or however it is spelled. I personally am having a blast with germany and they prolly have the best color (who can resisit a sultry blue?). Their panzers kicks total ass and though they get their golden age a bit later, it is rather useful. If you can keep up when the other civs are all having theirs, you're set.

They are perfect for almost every victory condition in my opinion. For your all out wars, they are militaristic and dominate the industrial era with their panzers and keep up ahead in the tech game being a scientific civ and all. For domination, the same can be said. When it comes to a cultural victory, cheap libraries and univeristies give you great culture for a great price and you can take over a fair amount of cities by both force and culture giving you the number of cities you ened to amass that immense culture while building each city up pretty cheap. Space ship? Wll they are scientific, what more do ya need, theren't arent really any civs taht were made for space ship racing, same goes for diplomacy.

If babylon had a decent UU, they'd be a great all around civ too.

I agree completely. I'd say for my playing style the Germans are best. I don't always go for a particular victory off the bat. I wait for things to go a certain way and I take atvantage. With this in mind, I can readily declare war or go for spacerace victory as the mood strikes me. I also must say the Romans are good for the same reason. The Panzer is an excellent unit that comes at the perfect time. I'm usually ahead in tech so when the Panzer is available I've basically set the stage for my world domination and what better tool than the Panzer to completely decimate your Industrial Age rivals? :skull: :tank:

Originally posted by Yasz
I guess you meant Mein Kampf ;)

And doesn't that mean "My Struggle"? If so it aptly describes some of my early games, so I'd better switch to Germany!!

Aha (quick departure to Babelfish) it can also be "My fight" - so I suppose it does fit a civ with the equal highest aggression rating (or so I've read on this forum)

:D :D

Top Bottom