I have to decrease my speed of production

I have to decrease my speed of production of extra artworks to Civ3, cos I have to use forces to produce my own fighting game, the Civilization Fighter. So, it will takes more time than expected to export the artworks of the 5 ever done LH (Bush, Mendes, Eric of Norway, Knud and Carine Wilson) and to finish the 5 LHs left (New Zeland and the others).
If someone wants see the evolution of this fighting game go to my home page (official page) on www.geocities.com/CivilizationFighter or to the discussion thread in CFC (all other games, see the link in my sign).

Some images of my first fighting game:

thanks for enjoying!

Blender has a free 3d game engine.

And it is scripted in python.

Yes, you can continue, in Civ IV and in your own creations.

BTW, I love the concept. Perhaps a Squad tactical? Each civ has 4 fighters.
Beginners can start with 2.

An intuitive interface, a simple box, divided four ways, with fighting style commands.

Mouse on map directs warriors, mouse clicking in box determines whether they pull their swords, or draw their shields. Battles occur when they clash.

Or something like Soul Caliber would be neat too!

Looks like fun. :) Good luck.

EDIT: Oh, and you gotta have a japanese fighter. A monk, a ninja, a samauri.... one of them.

CivArmy s. 1994 said:
I have to decrease my speed of production of extra artworks to Civ3

Thank goodness for that! It's a nightmare trying to keep as productive as you ;) :joke: .

I wish you every success with your new venture. This is the one you were telling me about at Christmas I presume? The artwork looks great :goodjob: !.

R8XFT said:
Thank goodness for that! It's a nightmare trying to keep as productive as you ;) :joke: .

I wish you every success with your new venture. This is the one you were telling me about at Christmas I presume? The artwork looks great :goodjob: !.

Good joke :lol:
Thanks for enjoying the artworks, I also loved them and maybe I can change some of them in units to Civ3 in the future :) This is the game that I told to u in Christimas Day, I'm exciting with the production and I hope launch a BETA coming soon :)

@Neomega: thanks for the tips :goodjob: , I'll check Blender. I was thinking to use "Mugen" to config the game, have u ever heard about? BTW, I expect increase the number of warriors in the future, Japan is in my plans ;)

Top Bottom