Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll do just fine, drop resolution and details and it should run. The minimum is R9600, XP2200+ and 512MB.

Spoiler Big image! :

Stalker screenshots ^

How did you take screen shots in Might and Magic Dark Messiah?

Love those Silent Hunter SS, that looks like a fun game

And when did Operation Flashpoint get an update?

Stalker screenshots ^

WTF ????
I see three artifacts to increase carry weight and one artifact bullet resistance. How did you get those so early into the game ?

News of the dragon's fate must have spread fast, as goblins seem to have lost a little heart...

You can run, but you cannot hide!

This big boy, however, stands his ground:

Don't seem to have caught him in the best of moods.

I grab my sword and rush him. So far so good, but then he grabs me, lifts me up and lets me know in no uncertain terms that my company is currently not desired:

One angry cyclops voicing his discontent. I'm still waiting for my sense of hearing and smell to recover...

To underline his point, he sees fit to throw me across the hallway.

That HURT!

With that he crossed a line, however, and is subsequently taught manner by means of sword

Go for the eyes, Boo! Go for the eyes!

and bow,

until he sees the light.

If we can still speak of 'seeing' at this point.

I wish him the best of luck for his reincarnation!

Esckey: I use fraps.

Warcraft 3 Axis and Allies Mod.... Needless to say the Soviets (me) lost that battle judging by the blood

also one moment that sticks out in my mind but would be impossible to screenshot, In Hidden and Dangerous I was fighting agianst a bunch of Italians in a snipe war, one of them shot my helmet off so naturally i went after it....

long story short I end up single handedly running through a battlefield after a helmet rolling away with Italian snipers shooting at me :p

captain whats your username jw cuz i play that game a lot too... same username as the one i use here. i mean ur wc3 username btw
but plz dont say santas_crap...

Captain2 actually :p

I only have 1 username for everything

FrienlyFire, it's not that early in the game. It's actually a mission from the barkeep to raise some money to buy stuff. Also I got a bit lucky with the artifacts. If people get bored with the stalker screens I can post some SH4 screens instead.

Shiratsuyu destroyer diving. Slowly but inevitably starting to descent to her final resting place.

Zero explodes.

How I'm supposed to shoot anything here? Please fix this bug.

That freighter has had enough beating now.

Till, great screenies. I have that game stashed away somewhere but haven't got around to actually playing it. Maybe I should.

I doubt anyone else owns this game, I'm the only person i know who finds this game interesting :p

Warfront

basically its WW2 with weapons that didnt exist, mixed with some that did, sort of like Red Alert

however, the weapons they've come up with are interesting, like Zepplins with cannons, Jetpacks, Exo Skeletons, so on

the storys interesting too, get to kill a watered down Hitler.... he lacks a mustache and is only called "Leader" but besides that it looks like him, I assume the game is sold in Germany, thus the lack of actual Hitler

Me with both hands, and the enemy with only one hand. A winner is me.

FrienlyFire, it's not that early in the game. It's actually a mission from the barkeep to raise some money to buy stuff. Also I got a bit lucky with the artifacts. If people get bored with the stalker screens I can post some SH4 screens instead.

WARNING: It is possible to BREAK the game. Like I did thus making it impossiable to advance the mainstory line ruining your hard work.

you have been warned.

that aside you must have done a hell of a lot of barkeep missions to get those artifcates as rewards. I only got them around the mid-late part of the game and they were all very rare being located at specific locations only once. (Veteran difficulty) for stalker difficulty artifcates do respawn and you can get them more often from the baddies.

WARNING: Make sure you bring at least two fireball artifates for the "wish granter" As you'll find out the radiation there is extremely high and your health is constantly being drainned for most of that mission.

Why fireballs. I already have three urchins :p. And those moonlights? are not rewards. First was in the tunnels under Agroprom, two in wild territory and two from stashes. I'm saving money to buy better armor for Pripyat. It's hard to stay alive there without some serious protection because of all the snipers. Remember that I'm playing on the hardest difficulty. 1 Hit from the SVD or the railgun is almost a certain death.

uchins ? 30 rad resist 100+ bleeding ?
that'ell work but since fireball lowers shock the lighting abnormallise dont spawn inside dungeons.

good luck with the amour I wore the combat seta amour and it quickly turned black for all the hits in the end the Rad reisitance went from 90% to 31% so I ended up ditching it.

I also found I was being killed very quickly by the mutants and abnormaliese which get stronger as you get closer to the wish granter. I had to equip "soul"
anyway good luck for the final fight its combat heavy.

Spoiler :

Two bombers try to attack, but the AA gunner hits the other one and they collide mid air.

It's raining bombers and bombs.

And soon it's quiet again.

Spoiler :

Morning, someways south of Tokyo.

Enemy task force. A big one!

Torpedoes fired.

Hiryu carrier hit.

Hiryu with with Ise battleship hit.

Destroyers search for the attacking submarine.

But find only death.

A truly horrible morning for the Imperial Japanese navy.
Sunk:
Hiruy carrier x 2
Shokaku carrier
Ise battleship
Asashio destroyer x 2
Shiratsuyu destroyer

Spoiler :

You can fight me.

But you can't fight the swinging chandelier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom