Whats civ3 about these.

cubsfan6506

Got u
Their in civ3 forumns but their not civ3. Shouldn't they be in coloseum.

Quick, everybody, lynch'em! :ar15: :run:

Symphony, just paste one of your 10 or so arguments on this and we can be done :p

Not again! again! again! again?!

This is an argument I think everyone wishes would just stay dead.

Basically, we're here because we've always been here, and that's the end of it. Most of us don't want to move, so we stay. It's not really a problem for anyone.

Symphony, just paste one of your 10 or so arguments on this and we can be done :p
Fine.

By the powers impersonated by me, I hereby do solemnly declare this topic wasteland. All NESers, please calmly and quietly evacuate the area. Do not look back.

Because we want to be a subforum of a vibrant forum (Civ3 Stories and Tales)

A mod should close these threads on sight,...

if you REALLY want to know, Civ3NES

You're missing an apostrophe, a capital letter, and you have a misused punctuation mark. >:|

Symphony D. said:
By the powers impersonated by me, I hereby do solemnly declare this topic wasteland. All NESers, please calmly and quietly evacuate the area. Do not look back.

Lord_Iggy, Nuclear kid, j_eps, LightFang - warned for ignoring the orders of your superior officer. Cease and desist, and vacate the thread.

If only because by posting here, you are encouraging *them* (and also spaming, but that's within Reno's jurisdiction ;) ).

Because we have a load of fuddy duddys resisting change even tho i would make no difference, merely make more sence.

Placing us somewhere else will make no difference, i dont know why you resist it.

Saying "cos its always been here" is not a valid arguement.

There is no logical link to being here any more.

Because we have a load of fuddy duddys resisting change even tho i would make no difference, merely make more sence.

Placing us somewhere else will make no difference, i dont know why you resist it.

Saying "cos its always been here" is not a valid arguement.

There is no logical link to being here any more.

Then get it changed! I'm tired of this conversation personally, and as long as it's not in forum games I could care less. Civ4 or the Coliseum would likely attract more players which I am always for.

Well give me the powers and i would :evil:

drat.. imagine i am along way down that list anyway!

Top Bottom