The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

Anyone bought Fallout 3 yet? It was meant to be this year's big game, but not many people have bought it yet it seems...

Anyone bought Fallout 3 yet? It was meant to be this year's big game, but not many people have bought it yet it seems...

My pre-order copy arrived yesterday and I've played it for an evening. It is more or less Oblivion 2, improving on almost every aspect considerably, most notably the character interaction; no more of that silly speechcraft game or 'Charm 24 points on touch'. I am a big fan of Oblivion and Fallout 3 has delivered pretty much everything I had expected and hoped for. Aside from nit-picking I can't think of anything negative, except for frequent crashing when I jacked the graphics up.

I got Operation Flashpoint.

Whoooooaaaaaa.

I got the game that was on sale for $4.99 on Steam this weekend, The Ship.

Gameplay wise, it could use a bit of work to fix a few things. Its still quite fun and has a great concept behind it. Basically, you are given the name of a person, and have to hunt them down and kill them without getting caught by security cameras, guards, and witnesses, while at the same time someone else is hunting you.

The Ship is a great game! I like it a lot, though I haven't played much in ages...

I got Audiosurf during Steam's special discount week event (75% off made it less than $3, what a steal!) and it has been pretty awesometacular so far. :D

Just got LittleBigPlanet, its great fun. I havent tried make any levels yet though, but hopefully i got the patience to figure it all out.

you have to have a LOT of patience to make a cool level, but in other news, I got Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, it's awesome.

I got Rock Band!

Mississippi Queeeeeeeeeeen!!! If you knoooooooow what III mean!

Not exactly a new game, but two weeks ago I picked up TES3: Morrowind--GotY at the local Gamestop for around $20. Simply an incredible game.

My favorite RPG so far. A revolution in its time.

Just got Left4Dead, but can't play it until tomorrow :(

EDIT : Yay, it's great. I'm glad I preloaded it. And saved 5$, too. Good deal.
I still think 50$ is a lot for a game, especially since I buy all my games. This is why I mostly stick to older games or shareware casual things, but still, good fun.

Preloading Left 4 Dead right now

I picked up Fallout 1&2 (I haven't gotten Fallout 3 yet EDIT: I just got it on Steam) to see what all the fuss is about.

I am so far finding it a bit frustrating when small rats are giving me such a hard time.

Just got Half-Life 1 for less than a dollar. Good stuff.

Gears of War 2. Anyone that wants to battle or horde can find me online: rhawn al nor

Just got Half-Life 1 for less than a dollar. Good stuff.

Same. Thought to myself, "Half-Life for a dollar? Why not?"

Same. Thought to myself, "Half-Life for a dollar? Why not?"
Exactly! I can't play it until after Titanomachia III is finished though. The old 'responsibility' thing again. :(

Top Bottom