Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

Previous game spawned regular save broken with patch D and no spawning at all yet in new game?

In true tradition :) posted went back to play and up popped an awakened :)

How long would you guess it would be until the next patch comes out? I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and merge my changes into FF or wait for a more stable version so I don't have to do it all over.

How long would you guess it would be until the next patch comes out? I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and merge my changes into FF or wait for a more stable version so I don't have to do it all over.

Probably be a little while, but as for the next patch being more stable, that is anyone's guess. I'd say update to what we have now, and any more updating required for future patches will be that much easier.

Aye - the best way is going to be to do what we do with the main FfH patches. Don't apply them, but compare them to the base FfH XML/Python and make the same changes in the FF files directly.

Got another bug. Dunespeak promo doesnt fully work. No support works in desert inside borders, but as I moved my stack into another desert right outside of my border, I lost 23 gold per turn even though my units had the promo.

That would be unit supply cost, not unit support costs. Unit Support always applies, but Unit Supply only applies to military units outside of your territory. So it still saves you money, but doesn't make them completely free.

Looking forward to the new patch, what does Gift of Succor do?

Possible exploit involving Korrina the Red Lady.... She is supposed to be living, and therefore unable to promote to Implacable or Cannibalize, but if you use a Redactor's Grant Gift spell you can make her undead, with all the benefits you can get from it, and still gain her Immortal promotion.

Was playing as Mazatl and noticed that Assassins still have the human graphic.

Not sure if this has been said before but why can't I build light of lugus? Im +500 good as Varn Gosam. Empryian religion. Have all the required techs. The ritual is in my city screen but its greyed out and unable to build.

Heres the wierd part, I think I was somehow effected by the chosen of esus ritual, the screen is darker and all my units have the ability to hide with the shroud of Esus.

Its really wierd. Someone tell me what the HECK happened!

Not sure if this has been said before but why can't I build light of lugus? Im +500 good as Varn Gosam. Empryian religion. Have all the required techs. The ritual is in my city screen but its greyed out and unable to build.

Heres the wierd part, I think I was somehow effected by the chosen of esus ritual, the screen is darker and all my units have the ability to hide with the shroud of Esus.

Its really wierd. Someone tell me what the HECK happened!

There must still be something stopping the casting of rituals. I am unable to use any at this point.

I'm thinking that letting Basium summon a second Mercurian Civ including a second Basium by building the Mercurian Gate when playing the game with the option to unlock the Mercurian civ is probably inappropriate. It shouldn't be too hard to place a block requiring the Mercurians not have entered the game in order to build the gate.

I also think that you should set it up so that when a religion is founded by spreading though a spell (like the Found Temples and Spread Council of Esus spells) or by being placed when a city is built (in the case of the Infernals being playable from the start and thus introducing AV long before Corruption of Spirit is researched) the first city should become the Holy City, just like when a religion is founded by a disciple rescued from a dungeon.

Did you disable the ability to liberate colonies? I haven't been able to do that in my recent games.

(hmmm...that just got me thinking, if I can't get my old plan of how to lat you liberate any city as a colony instead of just those on seperate continents to work I could probably create a spell with a similar effect.)

Ack. You bumped the download thread. I got all excited that maybe patch E was available. Oh well.

Fall Further doesn't work for me. Multiple downloads, multiple install attempts.

I have newest version of fall from heaven. Newest patch. H I believe.

I install Fall Further. Try to run it. Crashes on entrance of a game.

I install the Fall Further patch. I can enter a game, but every unit has unlimited xp upgrades, science doesn't work, and the gold is -8348325236 per turn, but doesn't actually effect the gold I have.

When I start with the patch, there is also no interface. If I alt tab then it will come back.

I am running Vista.

Fall from Heaven works perfectly for me.

patch d. Patch D actually lets me into the game, but I get the no console, and then unlimited upgrades for units, and the -1243535 gold problem

patch d. Patch D actually lets me into the game, but I get the no console, and then unlimited upgrades for units, and the -1243535 gold problem

There's a possible issue with Vista not allowing some files to be overwritten if you've installed Civ "For All Users", have UAC turned on and your current account is a limited account.

That would allow a partial patch, but I don't think it would allow a DLL to be overwritten in that case - it counts as an executable or program file. As Vista protects those from being changed by users with insufficient privileges, it may not have updated correctly.

Does that resemble your setup? (UAC, Non-Admin Accounts, Installed for all users)

Top Bottom