Unit Art Thread

Have you seen Kruger Pritz' new excellent set of Mechanic Infantries?
It contains:
Japanese Type 89
Italian Dardo
German marder
Argentinian Tam Vctp
French Amx10P
British Warrior
Spanish Pizzaro

Someone needs to manage that list of DVS' first post to keep track with our new art discoveries.
I stumbled upon possible art for Basque Seperatists (ETA) (last one on that page)

Then I guess we won't need art for Tamil Tigers anymore...

Can anyone compile all of this artwork into sets for each civ? I don't know anywhere near enough about the units to be able to do it, and Matty's too busy with the rest of the mod, so I'm hoping someone else with more knowledge could do so. I would suggest the groupings be made as such:

- USA + Canada
- Mexico
- South America
- UK
- Western Europe
- Russia + Former Soviet States
- East Asia
- Middle East
- North Africa
- Central Africa
- South Africa
- Australia
- any other countries that don't fit into these categories

Obviously, I know next to nothing about the military, so those groupings are probably horrifically wrong, but you get the idea.

Each of those groupings needs a unit for each of these categories:

Tanks/Armor
- 1st Gen
- 2nd Gen
- 3rd Gen

Fighters
- 2nd Gen
- 3rd Gen
- 4th Gen
- 5th Gen

Attack Helicopters
- Cold War
- Modern

IFV
- Cold War
- Modern

SAM
Artillery
Mobile Artillery
Foot soldier

Would anyone like to do this? It'd be a real help, and would speed up the next stage of development considerably.

There is a Chinese Stealthbomber project I have seen. I'm not at home at the moment but I would be able to find it when I get back home. I will upload the picture but it looks a lot like the B-2 Bomber. Given the way the Chinese seem to be copying military technology this look-alike for the American B-2 doesn't look so out of place...

Top Bottom