Weekend Specials Online

I disagree on Mafia II. I thought it was a decent game.

Oh I hate it. So much aimless driving, it has sooo much open world potential yet you can't do anything in the open world. Just not what I was expecting at all.

A bunch of lego games on midweek sale on steam, marvel, dc, lotr and harry potter ones.

GOG's having a sale. Every day, vote for a group of games to get a 75% discount the next day, with the loser getting a 60% discount instead.

www.steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad will be given away on Steam for free for 24 hours.

Rising Storm expansion will have a free weekend, but to get full access to it you still have to buy it. However, you can still play RS without buying it if you have HoS, you are just restricted to the Rifleman class (which is the main class anyway).

Oooo, time to get my friends to get it.

www.steamcommunity.com/games/RO2/announcements/detail/1353639133892980334

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad will be given away on Steam for free for 24 hours.

Rising Storm expansion will have a free weekend, but to get full access to it you still have to buy it. However, you can still play RS without buying it if you have HoS, you are just restricted to the Rifleman class (which is the main class anyway).

You don't get to level in RS if you don't buy it though, which does have minor effects on your hero. But you can pretty much still snipe all the turkeys with mortars and stuff. Or just man a sponson machine gun and pretend you are playing Beach-head.

Risk of Rain on steam for 3€ now. Good value if you like rogue-lite games.

GOG has Introversion and other strategy games on sale. Got Defcon and Darwinia for two bucks each, and Uplink for a little more than a dollar.

Glad you like it. It gets easier after a while, due to unlocks. Co-op is worth trying too.

Prison architect is on sale for $10. Looks cool, there was a thread about it somewhere. It's been in early access for quite a while it seems.

I bought the game several alphas ago, and I have to say that $10 is a pretty decent deal for it. They've added a ton of new features and functionality since I bought the game originally. The latest build fixed a problem a lot of players had with cash flows.

Eador masters of a broken world is on steam sale today for $5. It includes some dlc. I have heard good things about it, compared to homm and total war series. Main gripe about the new one vs the older Eador genesis is the new one is essentially the same game with a facelift.

Humble bundle is doing a new bundle every day for 2 weeks. Today's has saint's row 3, risen 1 and 2, dead island, metro 2033 and more. Pretty darn good bundle, I'm excited for tomorrow's.

AND

Gog.com is doing another insomnia sale. If you missed the last one they put a random game up for sale and once it sells like 100-300 copies it goes down and another game goes on sale. Some are awesome and go super fast, others take a few hours, Jake Keane 2 stalled it for like 2 days last fall, it was pretty epic. I think they flash free giveaways now and then too but those are gone faster than I can click.

Humble bundle is doing a new bundle every day for 2 weeks. Today's has saint's row 3, risen 1 and 2, dead island, metro 2033 and more. Pretty darn good bundle, I'm excited for tomorrow's.

Today's bundle isn't really my cup of tea, but I eagerly await the new bundles every day (!) for the next two weeks.

Top Bottom