Minecraft

if you mean whether or not it is SMP vs Creative, then yes it is. But seeing as it is essentially creative with no health, we play it like it is for now.

Once health is working in SMP though the server will become survival with actual monsters. Gonna be good times that.

Okay, it's just, I don't really enjoy the servers on the minecraft website where you are given infinite blocks and do whatever you want with them. So I'm guessing your server is just like single player except without the monsters and the health.

I can't wait for actual multiplayer survival mode with the working health and everything... That ought to be awesome.

Can you imagine if they had a competitive mode with teams and wars and whatnot? hehe. Well I guess it'd be too easy to destroy opponent's stuff with your pick...

Also, remake20, I can't believe you guys have our Halak :(

I can't wait for actual multiplayer survival mode with the working health and everything... That ought to be awesome.

Can you imagine if they had a competitive mode with teams and wars and whatnot? hehe. Well I guess it'd be too easy to destroy opponent's stuff with your pick..

Yeah.

Also, remake20, I can't believe you guys have our Halak :(

:D (Click it)

Anyone know the recipe for the lanterns mentioned?

They are not ingame yet, so there is no known recipie fo rthem.

[][][]
[][pumpking][]
[][torch][]

according to minepedia. Which is nearly always vandalized after an update.

Just got Minecraft, started my first game. Found a nice little iron and coal deposit in the first cave I started digging. :D

Not bad, not bad.

Just wait until you have enough obsidian for a portal though. Thats good times for sure.

I've tried to find YouTube videos of people using it for travel in some interesting ways. But mostly it's just videos of people going into the nether, commenting on how scary it is, then getting killed.

For me the coolest aspect is the warp thing. Anyway, the number of monsters in nether seems to be overkill, I'm not sure how you're supposed to do anything down there.

hehehe, all the people on my server say it's too easy for Hell.

Build a base. Bring glass too. Ghasts can't see you thought glass (yet).

Also bring some stone. The Ghast bombs can blow up hellstone, but not regular stone. Finally, for the love of god, don't attack the zombie pigmen. Surefire way to get mobbed to death or better yet, shoved into a pool of lava.

the indiegamer preview on the 29th showed that the ghasts never hit him during the 3 minutes he was in there.

sunsets and rises are much more prettier now!

There's no sunsets in hell. Unless Ghasts falling into the lava after I murder them with my arrows counts. In that case, there's a sunset every few minutes.

In my six or so trips into the nether I have only seen one ghast, and that was a ways away, and he looked big, are they very big? But besides travel and the light dust, there isn't much use for the nether.

They're 4x4x4 blocks in size, not including the 'legs'.

Top Bottom