Saibotlieh's Leaderhead Collection

I've spotted a minor glitch about your last LH, Brunhild (gorgeous work BTW): at furious animation, when she waves her fist, her right eyeball get out of it's orbit. There's probably something about the bone animation, but it's not me to teach you ;)

Thank you for your awesome leaderheads!
Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Somehow I must have missed checking on that animation. :blush: Well, uploaded it again with some small adjustments to the animation files. Now it should look okay, but unfortunately the original Ragnar animation should not be used anymore.

Also re-rigged the mouth corner regions to lessen some what-is-wrong-with-your-face moments. :)

at furious animation, when she waves her fist, her right eyeball get out of it's orbit
hmm, sounds like a cool effect actually :p I'm always in the market for some good alien leaderheads whose eyeballs can pop out on stalks ;):assimilate:

Well, I think your Cleopatra LH is perfect for Cleopatra herself, but for a native Egyptian queen LH she is probably a bit too light-skinned.
This queen her skintone seems more realistic for a native Egyptian.
Spoiler :

Also these pictures may serve as extra inspiration.
Spoiler :

I hope it helps.
Now we're talking about leaderheads, I'm searching for a suitable LH for Semiramis (Shammuramat), queen of Assyria. I'm already using Melcher's Zenobia. Would you consider making her, please? Even if it is not now, but in the course of the year?

It is good to see that you are still doing artwork! As always I love your Leaderhead.

hmm, sounds like a cool effect actually :p I'm always in the market for some good alien leaderheads whose eyeballs can pop out on stalks ;):assimilate:
Nah, sadly nothing such spectacular. Just a bit clipping through the closed eyelid. :(
Well, I think your Cleopatra LH is perfect for Cleopatra herself, but for a native Egyptian queen LH she is probably a bit too light-skinned.
Ah, I slightly misread that, thought you want to have some more accurate clothing. Maybe I will do so anyhow at some point, but for now here is your reskin:
Spoiler :
original on the left, reskin on the right:

Now we're talking about leaderheads, I'm searching for a suitable LH for Semiramis (Shammuramat), queen of Assyria. I'm already using Melcher's Zenobia. Would you consider making her, please? Even if it is not now, but in the course of the year?
Will keep that in mind. Again, if you find any pictures how she might have looked like or how you think she should look like, that would help me for the creation.
It is good to see that you are still doing artwork! As always I love your Leaderhead.
Thanks. :) Guess my interests shifted away from Civ4 a bit, but it is nice coming back to it now and then.

Attachments

• Cleo_recoloured.jpg
    Cleo_recoloured.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 768
  • Cleopatra_recoloured.zip
    227.4 KB · Views: 166
Ah, I slightly misread that, thought you want to have some more accurate clothing. Maybe I will do so anyhow at some point, but for now here is your reskin:
Thanks! She at least a tiny bit more dark-skinned, so I can use her now, still looking forward to a possible darker version though...but thanks for the effort.:D

These images could serve as inspiration for Semiramis.
Spoiler :

Thanks! She at least a tiny bit more dark-skinned, so I can use her now, still looking forward to a possible darker version though...but thanks for the effort.:D
No problem. She has practically the same skin tone as the girl in the second image. You will have to remember that she is standing in bright sunshine in the outdoor scene. If you use the indoor scene, she will look darker (similar to the first image). But I can make the skin even darker if you like.
These images could serve as inspiration for Semiramis.
Spoiler :

These images are quite good. If I do try to create her, these will be very helpful. :goodjob:

I'm suprised you haven't created Golda Meir or Margaret Thatcher yet.
I would say it is not very suprising, since Asian MMORPG (were I get most of my meshes from) are not well known for featuring models fitting these ladies.

Attachments

• Cleopatra_recoloures.zip
    904.8 KB · Views: 159
Do you think, it will be possible to make a leaderhead like this?
I would use her for my prussia civilization, she could be also used as female german leader.

Do you think, it will be possible to make a leaderhead like this?
I would use her for my prussia civilization, she could be also used as female german leader.

Intersting, but unfortunately I do not have any model at hand which would fit. I will keep her in mind though.

Okay, it just has been an idea. I will have to continue my search.

@sword of Geddon: I have checked the download database again, but unfortunatel, all the leaderheads of Saibotlieh or Melcher which could be suitable are already used in my mod. Thanks for your tip anyway.

Hey SaibotLieh, I spotted another glitch (if you didn't already) in your Brunhild LH. Her affirmative action goes red at one point. (I'm using her as an Irish leader in my mod). And Ragnar's animation on Brunhild is just hilarious!:lol:
Spoiler :

It's been a month ago since I download your LH, so I don't really know if it could have been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience if that's the case.
Also:Did you think about considering to make Semiramis this year? I don't really need her right now, any time is fine for me.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot1054.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1054.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 632
  • Civ4ScreenShot1055.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot1055.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 627
Hey SaibotLieh, I spotted another glitch (if you didn't already) in your Brunhild LH. Her affirmative action goes red at one point. (I'm using her as an Irish leader in my mod). And Ragnar's animation on Brunhild is just hilarious!:lol:
Spoiler :

It's been a month ago since I download your LH, so I don't really know if it could have been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience if that's the case.
Also:Did you think about considering to make Semiramis this year? I don't really need her right now, any time is fine for me.
Thanks for pointing this error out. Don't really know what is wrong there, but at least I was able to make the error go away by cutting the last frame from the animation. The fixed leaderhead is now available for download.

Haven't done anything in the Semiramis direction, but I am still keeping the request in mind.

Top Bottom